Thursday 26 November 2009

I Would Recommend It - lg vu, lg vu car charger


I ordered two car chargers for my and my girlfriend's lg phones. One worked for a day and the other did not work at all. The red indicator light turns on when you plug it in the outlet but turns off when hooked up with the phones. I should have returned it but I can't find the invoice. Quite disappointing LG Vu CU920 Cell Phone Car Charger / Vehicle Charger

Piece of junk. Fell apart as soon as I plugged it in. Couldn't get it back together. The end that plugs into the phone jack wouldn't stay in anyway. Would cost me more to send it back than what I paid for it. But hey, for $0.01, what should I expect. Bought much better quality at Walmart for $9. You get what you pay for.

It is wastage of money in my case...



I bought this charger approx. on 29 Nov. 2010 & got it around 4 Dec 2010. I wrote a very positive review too. But now when I am using it, I found that this is crap product. There are two major draw backs with this product,



1. The front point from where we can charge, slips out from the power plug with in few seconds (to be sure that this issue I used an adapter also, which I got recently which can be plugged in to power socket and has two output, same experience when I used adapter too. Then I got another power charger, which I had ordered for my other cell and that works perfectly.).



2. Second end which is plugged to my cell phone is bit small & that also comes out even if someone just touch the connecting wire.



So both end practically are so loose that with in few seconds both ends gets disconnected. Unfortunately, I started using it late and since one month is passed I can not return this to vendor back.

And writing this review to help other customer, first of all do not buy it; even if you want to buy, use it first and then please write the review.

i was wondering why this item is so CHEAP - now I know - cause it's crap!



this thing broke after only 1 use! the part that inserts into the phone fell into the charger. any attempts to get it out was not successful.



DO NOT BUY!

Purchased this thing for .01 cent. I guess that's all it was really worth considering the stupid thing broke apart pretty quickly. It's not durable at all, pretty CHEAP quality, but you do get what you pay for. - I Would Recommend It - Lg Vu Car Charger - Cell Phone Accessories - Lg Vu'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information