Monday 30 November 2009

Rotary Tools - bosch, reconditioned tools


The depth guide bracket will not lock in place and Tool King only sent a "form letter" response to my question. I won't do business with them again. However, the tool was "good as new" cosmetically and, other than the depth guide, seems to be working fine. Factory-Reconditioned RotoZip RZ05-2100-RT Spiral Saw Kit

This is a great tool....once you learn how to control it. I highly recomend you take a scrap board, draw lines all over it and practice tracing the lines with the tool. It'll take time. Other than that, very easy to change bits and seems durable. Wear ear protection. LOUD!

Handy quick and like a johnny on the spot tool, it is good. This will expand your tools with one quick purchase. Note - you will need some wrist and hand strength to use it.



Reconditioned means nada - looks and operates like a new tool.

I ordered a refurbished Roto Zip, when I received it, it looked and operated like it was brand new. I like it so mush better than my Dremmel Tool because it has so much more power. It's heavier but still is so easy to use.

This is the first time I've had a problem with a factory reconditioned tool. It completely stopped working on it's first day of use. It worked for 5 minutes and then shut down as if I unplugged it. My first reaction was that it came unplugged, then I thought maybe my GFI circuit tripped, then I checked the fuse box - - - I checked everything. The return process is slow. First you've got to request authorization to return it, wait for them to respond, then wait for them to mail a return label by truck, then mail it back in slow mode and then wait for them to process the refund. They're on the west coast and I'm on the east coast. All transactions are by truck. I received my refund but like I said it's a slow process.

I bought my recond RZ5 kit from CPO and it looked brand new when I recieved it. I just used it with the dry diamond wheel to cut all the floor tile for my bathroom remodel. It did an excellent job. It does take a little getting used to and some practice but that's true of any tool. The only drawback is the dust, be sure to wear a mask and safety glasses. This is a very versatile tool and a great value. I've bought several factory reconditioned tools from CPO and have been very pleased by the quality and service. - Great Tool - Rotary Tools - Reconditioned Tools - Bosch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information