Saturday 30 January 2010

Automatic Movement - casual watch, swiss army


This watch is really great. Even though Victorinox does nor have a long history in watchmaking, their watches are really good. They take a large benefit from their knowledge of steel manufacturing to incorporate the best materials in the casings, making these watches life lasting. When it comes to precision, it only comes to my mind 2 words: Swiss Made. This is one watch that in terms of quality, style, and prestige or status, does not stay much behind other prestige brands like Tag Heur or Omega, and is much more affordable. Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241315 Chrono Classic Silver-Tone Dial Watch

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and he loved it! It looks great with everything from t-shirts to button downs. He wears it every day. Great quality, great look, amazing price. I would definitely suggest this watch to others.

Happy customer. I purchased my watch (Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241315) from A2Zwatches, but the order was fulfilled by Amazon. The watch is authentic and came with all necessary stickers and plastic. For the price, this watch was a great buy. It's stylish, durable and so far it keeps perfect time. Nice thick stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp and I would definitively recommend this watch to others. Make sure it is a Fulfillment by Amazon (30 day returns, customer service) item if you don't want to get screwed.

This is the second one I've bought from Jomashop. It was a gift for my brother who admired the first one while I was wearing it.



Of all the watches I've had over the years, my Swiss Army Officer's watch was the most durable and reliable. I still wear it.



The service from Jomashop was seamless.

Product was delivered quickly and carried all documentation and packaging. The watch still carried tag and had plastic wrap on it from factory. However, appeared to have time keeping issues, occasionally stopping in the middle of the night.



I contacted Amazon and printed a return label. A few clicks and I had a return label with prepaid UPS shipping. Watch was returned with no hassle and a refund issued.



Turned out the time issue was probably due to a magnetic money clip that was placed by the watch when it was not being worn. Another new watch exhibit the same behavior, when I put the money clip directly on the watch it stopped, when I moved the two items away from one another it worked. - Automatic Movement - Casual Watch - Swiss Army - Victorinox'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information