Thursday 28 January 2010

Baby Shower Gift - baby, baby gifts


Pay attention to the size because you are getting a frame that barely holds a wallet size picture. I guess I assumed it was bigger than it was so I was very disappointed at the size. I am almost embarrassed to give this as a present (which is why I got it). It's cute but it is just a little too small for use. Mud Pie Baby Little Princess Jeweled Pink Enamel Photo Frame, Tiara

First frame delivered broken. Returned and received the replacement with no issues.

The frame is very cute, but somehow I missed the size of it in the description. It is

tiny and will only hold like a wallet size photo. For the price I would have thought

it was 5x7. - Baby Gifts - Girls - Baby - Frame'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information