Friday 29 January 2010

Battery Powered Ride-on - battery powered ride-on, peg perego


What can I say, this charges my 12 Volt battery. Easy use. Plug into socket and then plug into the battery. The only concern I have is that the charger heats up to a point where it is hot to touch. So I wouldn't recommend charging overnight, but just charge it for a few hours, which did the trick for me. Peg Perego 12 Volt Battery Charger

Received this charger new and ordered a new 12 volt battery for toy at the same time. Have tried charging the battery several times since receiving the charger, leaving it to charge one time for 48 hours. Charger were not charge the battery at all!!! Nothing!! Called Peg Perego back, and they want me to pay them $10 shipping and handling to replace their junk!!! I only paid $25 for the charger, why would i pay them another $10 to get another one!!!???? They sure dont stand behind their products, i have used it twice, didnt work either time, and now they want another $10 to replace what should have worked correctly in the first place????? What a ripoff!!

I've been asked to submit a review on a battery charger. My questions were 1. How much fun is this toy? --> uhmmm. it's not a toy! 2. How would you rate this toy's educational value? --> again, it's not a toy and no educational value! 3. How durable is your toy?-->need i need to answer 3. How do you rate this toy overall?--->?



My review of the battery charger is great. It does it's job. User friendly website with purchasing and received it in a timely manner. My suggestion would be to send a review with the appropriate questions or at least have an option for N/A. I can't remove the stars that I've clicked on....so it says "I hate it."

Charger died after two charges. The lights on the front don't work anymore and it will not charge either of my two peg perego batteries (one of them is only one month old). I verified the unit has 13.2V output with a multimeter, but it refuses to charge the battery. Maybe I just received a bad unit. I now use an aftermarket charger and have had no problems. - John Deere - Battery Powered Ride-on - 12 Volt Battery - Peg Perego'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information