Friday 29 January 2010

Valentino Made In Italy Suit - valentino made in italy, valentino made in italy suit


As most every other review mentions, I too was apprehensive at buying a suit online rather than through a local suit store. This suit is my 1st Brioni suit and I love it! What I find amazing is the jacket (44L) is the only size you pick when you place the order. When the suit arrived and I took the pants to the tailor, I was pleased to see that the waist was perfect as well! I only had to have the legs hemmed.

I have a friend who owns a tuxedo shop. I had him take a look at my suits and he thinks they are made very well. I don't believe they are $1700 suits as stated on the original prices, but I could see dropping $500-$700 her locally on a suit like these. I have purchased 3 suits total (1 Brioni and 2 Valentino) from this company and I plan to buy more. I recently went shopping with my wife and found a couple of suits on sale at Van Huesen and Banana Republic. The Van Huesen was priced low at $89, but it looked like an $89 suit. The shoulders were bunched up, the lapels didn't lay right, etc. The Banana republic suit was cheap at $150 but was cheaply made compared to my first Valentino suit. I immediately went home and purchased this suit as well as another!

I highly recommend this suit to everyone who is looking. My only fear is my friends keep asking me where I get my suits. I like having this little secret since most people don't even think of Amazon as a resource for a suit. Bianco Brioni Italian Shiny Mens Suit Modern 2 Button Ticket Pocket Jacket 2pc with Flat Front Pants Hand Tailored Suit Dark Brown (38 Regular)

This is the best suit I ever had. the quality,texture, and color is awesome. 42L fit me well.and it shape me very great.I never bought suit online but when I came across this suit on amazon websuit, I realized that it was my first perfect suit to own.the delivery was fantastic.it came in about less than 4days.if you need the best go this shiny suit. - Valentino Made In Italy Suit - Valentino - Suits - Valentino Made In Italy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • valentino made in italy suit
  • ,
  • valentino made in italy
  • ,
  • valentino
  • ,
  • suits