Thursday 28 January 2010

Boat Covers - boat covers


I was looking for an inexpensive cover for my 1988 16'9" Sea Ray. Just wanted to keep the dust off, minimize gel coat oxidation,and keep cats out of it. It's already stored under a 12' x 20' canopy with a super heavy-duty 10-mil UV-treated tarp. I purchased a replacement tarp from Amazon when I bought the boat cover. The canopy prevents the rain from getting the boat cover wet. Over the years I've bought several more expensive covers that got wet, leaked water into the boat and rotted away. Went with the next size up 17' to 19'. Fits fine. Good quality. I don't plan on towing the boat with the cover on. I prefer to allow the interior to dry while in transit and prior to putting cover on. This cover meets my needs and I would recommend it for similar storage. Classic Accessories Silver-Max Trailerable Boat Cover (Silver, Model C)

This boat cover is exactly what I was looking for. I have a 12ft aluminum fishing boat and this this cover fits great. Its snug, the straps keep it in place, and it covers my outboard motor too (since its made to fit up to a 14ft boat. A great cover for my boat. - Boat Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • boat covers