Friday 29 January 2010

Pretty In Pink - pink, pretty in pink


I received these as an xmas present and was disappointed. They were much smaller than I thought they would be and one was already chipped. I am horrible at returning things and I didn't want to upset the person who got it for me so I kept them. The enamel continually chips away. Not worth the money for the size and then the fact that they so easily chip. Calypso Basics 3-Piece Stockpot Set with Glass Lids, Pink

My grandmother remolded her kitchen and of course it is pink. For Christmas, my husband and I wanted to get her pink accessories for the new kitchen...sounds easy, but it was very hard....we searched everywhere....pink was hard to find in stores. we tried Amazon and they had plenty. This set was perfect!!! it has a great value!!! My grandmother loves this set!!! - Pink - Pretty In Pink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information