Saturday 30 January 2010

Computer Accessories - photo paper, canon paper


Canon photo paper Plus II gives me amazing results on my Canon printer.

I've tried Costco photo paper (returned it) and HP photo glossy (It's OK, but doesn't seem to give the same depth.)



Canon papers have always treated me well and I'm sticking with them! Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 4 x 6 Inches, 100 Sheets (2311B023)

This paper produces nice photos. It's inexpensive but doesn't look or feel cheap, like some other brands I've tried. Other inexpensive paper tends to roll up around the corners, but not this paper. I use this paper with my Canon Pixma3500. The paper produces prints that look and feel like photo lab quality prints. I highly recommend this product for people with Canon printers.

I found this Canon photo copy paper consistently delivering amazing copies of my pictures. The actual paper has a little more gloss than standard glossy photo paper. The thickness of the paper is ideal for keeping your photos for years to come. I highly recommend this paper, and it's competitively priced.

This paper works very well for my photo printing needs. I've used it with my Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer, and I'm very happy with it. A few sample sheets of this kind came with my Pixma and I was impressed enough by the results to order more. I've also tried the slightly less expensive normal glossy paper, which I'm also very happy with. This "super glossy" paper is a bit more glossy, and sometimes I prefer that.



One thing I really appreciate about this paper is that while one side is glossy, the other is basically like card stock, so you can write notes on the back of photos, or you can fold your photos to use them as cards. This is good quality paper, for a very good price. I'm very happy with this, in the 4 x 6 and other sizes. It covers all of my home photo printing needs.

What can I say? Canon makes great products for photography in my book. I have a Canon camera, printer, etc. I would use no other paper than my Canon. The picture quality turns out great. Also my children have had pictures stuck on bulletin boards, laying/sitting around in the rooms, etc., for 8 years and not one picture has faded not even a little bit. Use this paper and your pictures turn out much better than if you take them some place else for developing.

I LOVE this Canon photo paper!! It's affordable, and it prints clear, high quality prints at home! I have a Canon MP610 inkjet printer, and I have had tons of fun printing and scrapbooking my life's special moments. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in scrapbooking, or for those who would just like to print and keep for their photo memories...

NOW ALL YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THIS PAPER IS WOWOWOW BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS. WE USE A PIXMA IP6000D PHOTO PRINTER FROM CANON AND WITH THIS PAPER WE HAVE MADE SOME BEAUTIFUL WEDDING PHOTOS FOR SOME COUPLES IN OUR AREA. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT, AND WILL BUY IT AGAIN.

this is the only glossy paper I've seen that is perfect for notecards, since the inside is a clean matte finish, without any photo "logo."



It's not a heavy weight paper, but really is just fine for making glossy photo cards which fold over - and the image quality is great.

I have two Canon printers, including an i9900 photo printer. There is no comparison. Canon photo paper makes the best quality prints. Much better than using generic paper. The colors are more vivid and they seem to be more accurate than when I used a generic paper brand. - Canon Paper - Photo Quality Paper - 4x6 - Photo Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • canon paper
  • ,
  • 4x6
  • ,
  • photo paper
  • ,
  • photo quality paper