Sunday 31 January 2010

Tomb Raider


Love this movie and decided to find it on blu ray. however, it doesnt exist as a US version. you must buy the EU or European version. The Audio is German and English is the Second Option. It works perfectly fine on my PS3 and there are no problems playing it. Don't let the German written summary fool you, it works on any US Version PS3. Just make sure you pick the audio language as English instead of the default German. Tomb Raider-Cradle of Life (Blu-Ray)

To begin with this was a really well done movie at the time of its release. For some reason this second film in the series was never released here in the United States on blu-ray. What is available is the European version done in German. The english language version of this film is available through the menu and once I figured out how to turn off the German subtitles I found it very enjoyable (although some parts where they are describing locations are still in German and these could not be changed). Overall I was very satisfied with the movie. If however, a United States version became available, I would purchase that and replace this copy.

I will be returning my copy - I wasn't aware that the entire version would be in German - English is available as a second audio but it sounded muddied, and what I really needed was English subtitles for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired but only German was available, so that makes this a no-go for me. Otherwise shipping was fast and the product wasn't damaged in any way.

This European version Blu Ray of the Movie "Cradle of Life" is exceptional in its quality, there are no extras, featurettes, or bonus materials, but the quality, sound and dubbing are exceptional. The movie itself is almost identical to the first of the two Tomba Raider movies.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tomb Raider Tomb Raider Tomb Raider