Saturday 30 January 2010

Htc Thunderbolt


I rarely purchase the OEM cases because they are expensive and usually inferior to after market models. However, when I got my Thunderbolt, I was in a hurry and didn't want to go without while I searched for a suitable case. Given the size of the phone and my lifestyle, a belt clip is a necessity (as much as I hate them). They score about as high on the dork index as they do on the functional index.



Since this case was suggested, I gave it a look and was immediately impressed. Not only is it actually quite handsome, it's functionally superb. The phone fits very securely in the sleeve, which provides openings for all ports. The exterior is hard rubber and textured for grip. It feels secure in the hand and unlikely to slip. The entire sleeve with phone then slides into the frame of the belt clip, which swivels for either horizontal or vertical carry. It fits tight enough that it will definitely not fall out, but at the same time is reasonably easy to remove. Perfect.



Quality is better than might be expected, and it looks good enough that it has caught the attention of a couple of my very fashion conscious female co-workers.



Bottom line, you'll be hard pressed to find a better combo case for the Thunderbolt. If this one broke I'd buy another tomorrow. Verizon Wireless OEM Shell Holster Combo HTC Thunderbolt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt Htc Thunderbolt