Wednesday 27 January 2010

Heart Pendant - heart pendant, heart


got this for my girlfriend. the packaging was great and it came in a purple velvet casing that didn't allow the chain to get tangled (like i saw as a complaint for the other version of the same necklace sold on amazon). the actual heart is about the size of a grown man's thumbnail, or at least mine anyway. the metal is very shiny, the diamonds as well, and the only real complaint is that the chain is thin. i don't know if it's too thin, but it's thin. might be something that needs replacing down the road. 10k Gold 3-stone Diamond Heart Pendant with 18" Chain (1/10 Cttw; I-J Color)

I bought this necklace for my girlfriend, and she loved it! I had it shipped to me so that I could make sure it was acceptable, and I noticed the pendant looked a bit small. I sent it anyway, and she has never taken it off since. When I came home from school, she showed me the necklace, and the pendant looked perfect. Not too big, or too small! The diamonds were beautiful, and not cloudy at all!! They were just big enough for the size of the pendant. You can see them very easily! The one concern I had was the chain, which was really delicate. I was afraid the chain would break easily, but it has held out. My girlfriend wears it 24/7, and it has held together. (I'm a guy so I really don't know much about necklaces, so maybe all chains look delicate yet are strong).This necklace was a great bargain! You are getting a beautiful necklace that will take your girlfriend/wife's breath away, all while not spending an arm and a leg! The company who sold it, shipped it fast. I will definitely buy from them again.

There's not much to be said other than my wife loved it. But, for those who want to know about the pendant, it is about the size of a dime. It's not large at all so don't be fooled by the picture. Also, the chain it comes with is rather fragile, or so it seems to me since it is really thin. However, forget the chain. You can pick up any chain/necklace anywhere which is much sturdier. What should be focused on here is the pendant. Even though it is the size of a dime the diamonds are still noticeable and don't appear to be breaking out anytime soon like some cheap jewelry. It is shiny, but like all jewelry, it will have to be cleaned. You can also adjust the tilt to the heart depending on where you want the chain to go through. Other than that, its a good gift for one of those moments you want to make your wife smile.

I received this necklace as a gift from my boyfriend for our one year anniversary. I love it. I have had it for 3 months and the chain is still in tact. I think as long as you are not rough with it, it will last. I don't generally wear jewelry but this necklace makes me feel great. If you are considering giving this a gift, please do! It's so cute that I'm sure any girl would love it.

I bought this for my girlfriend, and she seemed to like it. However, there were a couple disappointing things. First, the picture makes the heart seem bigger than it is. Kind of like those pictures of the cheeseburgers at Burger King, compared to how they really look. Second, the blue velvet packaging, seemed dusty. As if it had been sitting out in the open for a month, before they shipped it. I was wiping off dust, even though the velvet packaging came in a kind of zip-lock bag. Also, there seemed to be some kind of lint, or other material coming out of one of the diamonds. Almost like when they stuck the diamond on, a piece of lint got stuck under the diamond.



However, after cleaning everything up, before giving it to her, it looked like a nice little piece of jewelry. She liked it, and that's what counts. So the gift pleased the intended recipient, but it would have been nice if more care had been taken in the preparation of the item and its packaging.



Shipping was on time.

I just received the necklace today and I love it. The heart is tiny, but it's noticeable and it sparkles. And Yes...the chain itself is suppose to be that thin. If the chain itself is thicker it's going to make the pendent look smaller. I have a diamond solitaire pendent and the chain is about the same...I wear that necklace all the time. This is be my new every day necklace.

I received this necklace as a gift and I love it. The pendent is the perfect size just below the hollow of your neck. The chain is meant to be thin - it seems to disappear and the shiny pendant appears to be floating on your skin. - Heart - Diamond - Heart Pendant - Jewlery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • jewlery
  • ,
  • heart
  • ,
  • diamond
  • ,
  • heart pendant