Saturday 30 January 2010

Kids Outdoor Toys - toddler toys, kids outdoor toys


I have a 5 yr. old and an 18 month old. I was looking for a fun water table they both could play with and enjoy while being outside. So far this is a hit and both are enjoying it. I was very pleased with the construction -sturdy and well made. The only bummer was little tykes forgot the screws needed for assembly in my box, but I called them and they were super helpful and are shipping out a set of new ones. You should receive 8 screws and they will be inside the little red cup. Look for them. A random side note - both my kids are super tall and I wondered if the toy would be too low for them. My 5 yr old who is over 48" tall, plays with it great. Little Tikes Spiralin' Seas Waterpark

I just got the The Spiralin' Seas Waterpark and my kids are having a blast with it! My ten year old daughter put the whole thing together herself.



The Spiralin' Seas Waterpark has lots of awesome features to keep your kids entertained for hours. Plus: water. What could be more fun? (You'll just be glad that they are actually getting cleaner while they play... for once.) The big attraction of this toy is the tall spiral that is in the center of the waterpark. The balls (included with it) are dropped by the children into the "water-slide" and spiral down ending up in the "lazy river," which has a spinner that your kids can turn to keep the river going. My children got every toy they could think of to float in the lazy rive that goes around the perimeter.



There is also a fun ferris wheel that can scoop up and drop off balls. And when they fill the cup (included) and pour it into the funnel they can make their own hydro-power for the twin water wheels.



For cooler times, The Spiralin' Seas Waterpark also works with sand! Or, you could bring it indoors and let your children play with the balls and other toys in, on, and around the miniature "Park."

It seems like a good product, but the spiral is a pain to assemble. The other problem is the drain. I wish it could just be attached or something. My son keeps taking it off. They should have made it white or cream instead of black so that it would be the same color as the inside part of the table.. But the toy is interesting even without water thanks to the spiral and the wheel. Will see when uesd with water.

I bought this toy for my daughter's birthday and unfortunately, it leaks around where the plug fits in. They sent me a new plug, but the toy still leaks so the problem seems to be the actual base of the toy.



After jumping through many hoops for Little Tikes, they will send a new one once I deface the broken one and send yet another picture. My daughter will be getting her birthday gift almost a month late once this is all resolved.



I based my review (except for durability) on the toy had it not been defective.

I purchased this for my twin Grandchildren who turned 2 and they love it and their older sister who is 6 1/2 plays with them. It was a big hit for all the children at the birthday party. Their Mom siad they all three love the toy and play and play in the back yard with it, and then later can be indoors also. Yea! Big success!!!

My kids are 2 and 3 1/2 both boys love the table. They spend lot of time at it. My youngest loves basketball and thinks he is playing basketball when he puts something down the spiral. The neighbor comes over and plays also, there is plenty of room for everyone. The only problem I have is they put any toys they can find down the spiral and it is hard to get out since it is screwed close. Definitely recommend. A+++++++++++++++ - Water Play - Kids Outdoor Toys - Outdoor Toys - Toddler Toys'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information