Thursday 28 January 2010

Toshiba Battery Replacement - okay, toshiba


I have had this battery for over one week and it works well with my Toshiba laptop A135-S7403. I initially thought I was buying the PA3457U battery which has a higher capacity but this is the regular capacity battery. For the price though, I am satisfied with the product. Cannot attest to durability hence the 4 stars. The product shipped promptly and arrived in about 3 days. I would buy again from this vendor - SIB. NEW Li-ion Battery for Toshiba PA3465U-1BRS PABAS067 PABAS069 pa3465u pa3465u-1bas pa3465u-2brs pa3465u1brs Satellite A135-S2256 A135-S2396

I received the exact item described. The battery works perfectly on the Toshiba A135-S2246 and lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours on power saver mode (with the screen fully dimmed and CPU working slower). It came in an anti-static bag which is nice to avoid damage during shipment.



One thing to note is that the battery may not be a perfect fit, but it's compatible. For me to lock it in in place twice (with the two locks) I had to lock it while the battery was partially inserted and then push it in all the way. Once the battery is inserted you can't see or feel a difference from the original.

Bought this to replace the factory battery in my Toshiba Satellite A105-S101. It has 1 gb of RAM an Intel Celeron at 1.6ghz and no USB devices plugged in. When running it on long life mode I get under 2 hours still... My old factory battery which is 4 years old is able to go 1 hour and 30 minutes and it is a 4 cell 2200mah... This is supposed to last atleast 3 hours and that is what I was expecting, very dissapointing. It is likely due to cheap manufacturing and cheap materials. I just returned this and purchased another battery on here that also works for the PA3451U-1BRS model. It is a 12 cell and judging from the one review I should get upwards of 5 hours at a minimum. Pay an extra $30 and get that one.



The biggest problem with this battery is the fact that it does not constantly charge, the battery light goes on and off while charging (the factory one does not). I followed the instructions included with this battery and "conditioned" it according to their steps, after fully charging the battery I used it until it died (right around 2 hours exactly on long life) I then tried to charge it IT WOULD NOT CHARGE! I had to turn the computer on and then it started charging, it would not charge when the laptop was off...



Bottom line if you dont mind going through some extra hoops to get it working every time and you only want a battery that gets 2 hours then this is perfect for you.



If you want a quality product that will work well for years to come I would look elsewhere.

I got this battery for my Toshiba Satellite A135-S4427 and it works great. The battery is designed for many different laptop models so getting this one to fit exactly like the factory produced battery didn't happen. You have to finagle the latches to get it to fit but once in there, it's a very tight, secure fit. Overall, a good battery.

Not a problem, this battery was the exact replacement size that it needed to be. We thought the laptop had problems, It did, the battery. Now with the new battery this computer performs like it should. Great fit and at a great price.

I bought this for my Toshiba laptop and it is doing what I expected for $25. It has about a 2 hour life span, which is about the same as the battery that came with the computer had to begin with. Overall, I am please with the battery.

I bought this item from Amazon as a replacement for the original factory battery in my Satellite M55-S139. It fit perfectly into the battery compartment. Per the instructions, I charged it to 100% then let it run until it was fully discharged. I did this by playing videos and web surfing (at the same time) in Full Power mode. In other words, I was intentionally trying to create a worst case scenario. I got a low battery signal at 1:50 and the computer went into hibernation at 1:55. Even under those conditions, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get at least 2 hours. After connecting the AC adapter, the battery was quickly and fully recharged. Overall, the performance of the new battery seems to be about the same as the original factory battery when it was new. If it lasts as long (about 3 years), I'll come back and add a 5th star to my rating.



The bottom line is, this item seems to be quite a bargain. Even with the free Super Saver shipping, I was surprised to receive it in 3 days. So far, I am very pleased with this purchase.

I purchased this battery as a replacement for the OEM battery that was going bad after 3 years. This battery fit like it should and so far seems to work fine. The seller shipped it quickly and sent an email letting me know it was on the way. It is marked "made in China" which is fine with me as it seems to work as it should. The info that came with the battery says to "calibrate" the battery by fully charging it and then letting it run all the way down. Research online indicates that this was good for the older NiCad batteries to prevent them from developing a memory but is not a good practice with Li-ion batteries. As I have not let it run all the way down I can't say how long it lasts but it's definitely better than the one I replaced. - Okay - Toshiba Battery Replacement - Toshiba - Laptop Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • toshiba
  • ,
  • okay
  • ,
  • toshiba battery replacement
  • ,
  • laptop batteries