Saturday 30 January 2010

Samsung Galaxy S - holsters, cell phone accessories


After having my beloved E71 cellphone and pouch stolen at Ezeiza airport in Buenos Aires from my belt -between exiting the plane and going through a crowded immigration/customs line, where I remember a local couple bumping into me- I knew I needed a much more secure carry option for my replacement Nokia E71. This was it. I love the belt loop design. This puppy isn't going anywhere without me knowing it -or at least feeling it being tugged on-. Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for Apple iPhone 4 16GB 32GB / 3GS - 16GB 32GB 3G - 8GB / Garmin Asus Garminfone / HTC myTouch (2010) T-Mobile HTC Hero / Huawei Ascend Cricket/ LG Optimus T T-Mobile Optimus S Sprint / Motorola Droid 2 (Global) Verizon Milestone XT720 Droid 2 / Nokia E72/ PCD Razzle TXT8030 Pantech Ease Laser AT&T / Samsung Craft SCH-R900 MetroPCS R350 / Sharp FX / Sony Ericsson Aspen - Black

What a great product at a fantastic price, far better than the Verizon price of a less secure design. I like the belt loop/clip design. I think the clip would work well alone as it is much stronger than the ones I have had before. However, after dropping pouches several times with a clip design and loosing one phone, I decided I wanted a more secure style. The horizontal pouch design is great. I highly recommend it.

This protective case is fantastic. The double belt loop, plus spring clip hold this case very securely to your belt. No chance of it falling off like others I have had. Magnetic flap is very strong and secure. This case will not work for your iPhone 4 if you use a plastic protective case on your phone itself. It is a very snug fit for the bare phone, with any case on the phone it is too tight and will not fit.

I've had this little case for about a week now and so far so good. It fits the Optimus V well (same model as Optimus S and T), which is a pretty small phone. I like the snug fit. I use it primarily to clip to my pants so that I have it close to me at all times. The magnetic clasp feel pretty secure and there are holes in the corners and center bottom so that you can push the phone out into your hand. I took off a star for the slight discoloration on a couple spots on the case. Of course, for the price, I don't mind these slight imperfections.

I have a LG Optimus T and this case is just a bit to deep for it. I made a small spacer for the phone out of the styrofoam that came inside of the case when it was mailed so it works great for the couple bucks I spent for it (with shipping) but not exactly aesthetically pleasing if you care about those things.

Just received the case in the mail today, and it's exactly as shown in the picture, but just has a different brand name on it (fe instead of Reiko). And for the price that it is, who would really care much as long as it's the same as shown?



The inside of the case is made of a soft velvetish material, which isn't really shown in the pictures. My naked LG Optimus V fits in there PERFECTLY, but be warned! If you have a silicone case on it, it's hard to get in, and very hard to get out. It "fits" and closes, but I doubt you'd be able to get it out in time to answer a call. - Leather Case - Lg Optimus V - Holsters - Cell Phone Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information