Thursday 28 January 2010

First Day Of School - uniball, pencil


I chose this because it is advertised as being more resistant to snapping than regular lead. After a few days of use I have yet to have it snap on me while writing. It could be that it's "infused with diamonds", but it's more likely a ploy. Wouldn't they be mostly carbon anyway. I decided to test a piece and snapped it intentionally off the pencil tip. It did seem harder than i was used to. They do write with a nice dark line and I could be imagining things, but they may wear down faster than standard lead.

The price isn't more than your typical lead pack, so the only reason not to buy it is the vast avaliablilty to pick up some generic stuff from a retail store. If you wanna buy your pencil lead online, I'd definitely buy this stuff. Uni-ball Diamond Infused Leads, 0.7mm, 40 Leads (1753231) - Pencil - Uniball - Office Supplies - Mechanical Pencils'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • mechanical pencils
  • ,
  • pencil
  • ,
  • office supplies
  • ,
  • uniball