Wednesday 28 April 2010

2nd Gen Ipod Touch - case, 3rd generation


Everything in the picture arrives in the package. However, quality is certainly not what I hoped for. Also, had I thought about it for maybe 30 seconds more, I would have gone to eBay and bought only the items I am really going to use. I think I would have used the hard clear case if it didn't have the honking huge non-removeable belt clip (think Batman utility belt) sticking out of the back of it. Car charger - maybe. I'll throw it in the glove box in case the need arises. House charger? Nope. Never. Just go to the laptop. Headphone splitter and extra headphones may come in handy after I retire and start taking bus trips with my wife. Final analysis is I just got my touch, and I wanted to dress it up. This stuff is everything advertised, and the price if broken down is about fair, but the bottom line is you'd have to be the mother of all ipod dorks to ever need all his stuff. So, the laughs are on me. Just ask my wife. 25 bucks better spent on Guinness.



Nov 16 - after 2 weeks - neither charger works, retractable usb cord doesn't work, not worth my time to pack up and send back. This is a package of cheap junk. 15-Item Accessory Bundle for Apple iPod Touch 2G and 3G

The leather flip case I was most interested in closes with Magnets that KILL your IPOD - it came back the first time (when I assumed I had messed something up)...



But as I put it in the case the second time I watched it wipe the screen clear and haven't gotten it to come back on yet.

I purchased an ipod touch and this 15 item accessory bundle for my wife for Christmas and I should have read the accessory bundle reviews first. Neither the AC nor the car charger works with her ipod touch (message reads "Charging is not supported with this accessory" when either itme is plugged in). The leather case has a magnet that wipes the ipod when put in the case and the rest of the materials are inferior in quality and design. I will never buy another product from "Digitals on Demand" and I advise against purchasing this bundle - it's not worth it!!!

What an amazing amount of stuff for my 3g ITouch for a small price. Everything is compatible and works well. The headphones, while not equipped with a mic are even as good as the earbuds that came with the ITouch. I am frankly amazed at how much there is and that it is all usable. My husband had my Touch inscribed with a sentiment and I really wanted a clear case but could not find one for less than $15. This package had a clear case and two others, plus cords, cables, chargers, earphones - any accessory you could possibly need. Terrific value!

I bought this product mainly for the protective case and the car charger. The three cases are very cheap. I connected the car charger and it said it was not compatible. I was very disappointed. I should have spent more money and purchased something better.

I bought this kit mainly for the wall charger and leather case. But these two and the retractable cable do not work with my ipod touch 3g.



First the wall charger, when plugging in, my ipod shows error "Charging is not supported with this accessory" 9 out of 10 times. It worked a few times but I am frustrated trying.



Second, the leather case has four small magnets and according other reviews they could damage your ipod. I didn't even try it on my ipod, for I can tell the magnet is strong when I put any metal close.



The retractable cable does not work either. My PC can't detect it.



Other items in the package work fine and that's why I gave it 2 stars. I won't recommend this kit.

Amazon should stop bundling this product with the iPod Touch. I purchased it with my Touch, and my Touch says the car charger is not compatible with the charger. I have not tried the wall charger yet. The plastic case is so flimsy I would not trust hooking my $270 Touch in it.



I'd return it, but I foolishly tossed the packaging, and the trash was picked up before I could test out the product. My bad!

I cannot get the charger to work on the ITouch - 3Generation. This is very frustrating because I bought the Itouch for travel and do not want to carry my computer for charging - it defeats the purpose. Does anyone know how to make it compatible. It is nice to have all the cases to have choices on what you need, but not totally necessary. Feels like I got too much stuff and not what I really needed - the charger and one case. - 3rd Generation - Chargers - Ipod Accessories - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information