Friday 30 April 2010

Universal Laptop Charger - power supply, ac-dc


I bought it as a companion to an electronic and unfortunately it didn't work, tested it with other items and it works just fine! Ended up returning the other piece but keeping this charger. I have gone around testing it with other electronics like my cell phone using the USB port and it also works. I am really happy with this purchase! 1,300mA Universal AC Adapter with Compatibility Tips and USB Power Port

I purchased this because I got tired of buying batteries for my daughters Vtech games. I already had on that I bought from Walmart so I decided to purchased the second on from Amazon. It works perfectly. Very pleased with my purchase! - Ac-dc Power Adapter - Ac-dc - Ac Adapter - Power Supply'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information