Friday 30 April 2010

Easy Spirit Walking Shoes - easy spirit walking shoes, oxford


This is the 3rd pair of Easy Spirit Walkers I've owned...and have worn out the first two! The new ones carried me happily all over Boston on a recent vacation and not a single complaint! These are the most attractive walking shoes I've seen or worn: not clunky or funky looking like everyone's favorite sport shoes! They are durable, provide good arch and overall foot support. They also hold up well in the rain!!! I will continue to wear these shoes until they fall right off my feet! You won't regret this purchase, so take a chance! Easy Spirit Women's Motion Sport Lace-Up,Wheatfield Leather,8.5 M

Easy Spirit's Motion Sport Lace Up shoes:

1. Provide all day comfortable (sometimes you forget you have them on).

2. Come in great colors.

3. May resemble 'old lady' shoes (not meaning to be offensive). Yet they match just about anything you wear (casual or business).

4. Last a very, very long time. I am still wearing several pairs I bought five-six years ago and haven't had a problem yet.

5. Come in a large variety of sizes.

What a pleasure to walk all day in a stylish flat that also offers cushioning and good support and not have to wear clunky running shoes with skirts. I broke several bones in my right foot four years ago and can't wear heels. I also have narrow feet. Well, this is the first shoe I've been able to wear all day and still feel stylish without breaking the bank. I bought them in every color, including metallic silver and gold! A shoe for all seasons:)

I have a difficult time finding shoes that will work for me. Most stores do not carry fashionable women's shoes in wide widths. I am enjoying this pair of Easy Spirit Shoes in the color red. I would purchase these again without hesitation.

After reading multiple reviews that the wide is really not wide enough, I figured I would order a wide. I generally do not have a problem with regular shoes, although some feel slightly too narrow. I measured my foot which seemed to be between an M and a C/D, so I went with the wide since apparently it was not wide enough for most people. Unfortunately, the shoe is wayy to wide for me. I am generally between an 8 and an 8.5 and I went with the 8, which fits fine length wise.



I got the wheatfield leather. I am a student and I walk at least a mile a day and live a generally active life, and I needed real shoes for my weak feet and ankles! I was hoping to wear them day-today and mostly at my restaurant, which has no dress code. I have been wearing slip on vans with 0 arch support. At the end of each 7-8 hour shift, my feet and legs ache and after I sit for a while after a shift, I end up hobbling around until my feet readjust to walking. These shoes seem like they'll help with much better support. I was hoping they would look even better than they do, but they look more like old lady shoes than I anticipated (I am 22, so perhaps I define old lady differently!). The top of the shoe ends pretty far down my foot, which means if I wear skinny jeans my socks will definitely show. I suppose this means I should start wearing matching socks.



But I still think its worth it to return them for an M.

I ordered this shoe directly from the Easy Spirit site. I ordered a medium width, and that is the marking the shoe is showing, but it is much too narrow for my foot, making it very uncomfortable. I made the mistake of not returning them, thinking that I could wear them and stretch them out: That didn't work. Guess I'll spend the money to take them to a shoe-shop to have them professionally stretched.

Be aware that this shoe--in a WIDE- is not really WIDE ENOUGH to be called a Wide. The shoe runs narrow. However,it does come in an Extra Wide. Although the shoe has little to no arch support,it is, nevertheless a "dressy" alternative to gym shoes if you have problem feet.

I have worn Easy Sirit shoes and they had a perfect fit. This time, the same size, 6M did not fit, they were too tight.

When I ordered my shoes, I looked inside my old shoes to find the size, I ordered the same size and was really dissapointed when they arrived.

They looked beautiful, just what I was looking for, but not a good fit. - Comfortable Shoes - Easy Spirit Walking Shoes - Flat - Oxford'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • comfortable shoes
  • ,
  • oxford
  • ,
  • easy spirit walking shoes
  • ,
  • flat