Monday 26 April 2010

Curve - curve, blackberry


The battery I received was obviously a used battery that no longer held a charge. It wouldn't charge in my separate charger, and when charged in my phone would only charge it enough to last 20 minutes not even talking or using apps.



I have requested a refund, I'll update with resolution.



Update: I received a new battery in the mail and the new one works great! Seller was very easy to work with. NEW BLACKBERRY OEM C-S2 BATTERY Curve 8530, 8700, 8700c, 8700f, 8700g, 8703

I was skeptical purchasing a new battery for my Blackberry Curve 8530 online, as many of the reviews indicated that batteries received were refurbished, not new, didn't hold a charge well, etc. And, given the difference in price between batteries on Amazon and buying directly from Verizon, I figured there was a good chance I'd be getting what I paid for - i.e., a crappy battery. But, for $5 it was worth the risk. I purchased from BTO through Amazon, and couldn't be happier - the price can't be beat, the battery stays charged all day, and only loses 2-3 bars of charge even when I'm on the phone and online a lot. I recharge the battery every night, as I did with the original battery, and have had no problems with the battery charging or holding the charge.

I've tried different sellers on Amazon for blackberry batteries. The others we're slightly different than OEM despite claiming to be OEM and didn't last very long. BTO sent me a great battery. My blackberry is like new again.

I'm relly stupefied as to why Amazon "made" me come and review this product. I found their tactic intrusive and ridiculous for a standard battery. The only reason I am participating in this silly exercise is because a battery that costs $50.00 (yup fifty damn bones) from Sprint cost me TWO DOLLARS here. Not bad.



Battery showed up and seems to work.. we will see.... - Blackberry Battery - Blackberry - Curve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information