Tuesday 27 April 2010

Digital Audio Cable - digital audio cable, cable connectors


The price on this item was great, however when I tested it in my car with my iphone I found that it only works correctly if you do not move the cable/plugs while in use. After plugging it in, as soon as I moved my iphone to set it down the sound started to cut out. I then tried to test it by wiggling the plugs on both ends, and it appears that the plugs aren't sturdy enough to make a good connection with either device. I currently have a Dynex brand cable for my car for this purpose and it works great with no issues....when it is plugged in, no matter how much you move the cord or plugs the sound stays strong and doesn't cut out...it is much thicker and the plugs much sturdier than this cable which I believe to be the reason it works so much better. This cable was going to be for our boat stereo, however I went ahead and ordered the Dynex cable for just a couple dollars more and will trash this one....not worth sending back for the cost. Hope this information helps anyone who is considering buying this item. Professional Cable ST35MM-06 Stereo 3.5mm 6-ft M/M Cable - Black

Upon measuring the cord, I found that it was truly on 5 feet long, which isn't a big deal for my purposes, but may be an issue for others looking to purchase. Other than that, it is a good product at a good price.

I have had this now for a few weeks. The moment I took it out of the package and hooked it to my stereo i knew there was a problem. My reason for buying this was to use to connect my ipod to my stereo. At first I thought maybe a speaker was out. But no, i started to move the cord around when moving my ipod and the music was cutting in and out. Now I have to sit there and move it around until it finally works. I wouldn't recommend this unless you have extra time on your hands....

You know what they say, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". The cable is thick and the connections look substantial, but looks can be deceiving. The connections are poor, resulting in that awful crackling sound that is made while you twist the connection trying to get the sound to come through clearly. I tried it with two different IPods and the problem remained. For the price, less than $3.00, it was not an expensive mistake, but it was still a mistake.

These cables do not work well. When I took it out of the package I was not impressed with the thickness of the wire. They seem very cheaply made. Considering the price, I guess it's not surprising. It wouldn't be a big deal if the cable actually worked. The sound is intermittent when connecting my mp3 player to my car stereo. The wire needs to be bent a certain way for the sound to work. I will be throwing it away and purchasing a different cable.

Works just as i wanted to. I have a cable like this before but it wasnt long enough so i got this in a longer length. I connect my computer to the back of my Sony Bravia 40" HDTV and I have an optic cable from my tv to my Sony 7.1 AV receiver so i get the surround sound from my receiver for all the programs i run on my computer. Lots of different uses for this cable, not just for headphones, ipods or mp3s. Enough said.

I bought this so I could connect my MP3 play to my vehicle's sound system. The cord feels durable even though it seems "thin". The rubber feels very strong, but it is flexible unlike thicker, traditional audio cords, which allows for easier folding to get it out of the way. The sound quality is superb through it. - Audio Cables - Cable Connectors - Ipod Cable - Digital Audio Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information