Monday 26 April 2010

Notebook Computer Case - notebook case, notebook bag


The Caselogic VNA-210 is a nice little attache-style case for netbooks or other small electronics. It is constructed from lightweight nylon and polyester (not neoprene foam), and features a large device compartment and two front pockets for accessories.



There is a decent amount of padding on the front and back of the main compartment for protection. The largest of the accessories pockets has internal pockets for a cellphone/mp3 player, usb flash drive, plus a couple of pen loops to keep it all organized. The vertical front pocket could only fit something small flat, as there is little-to-no gusset room here. A removable shoulder strap is also included.



The attache design means that the zipper to the main compartment only opens to just around the top corners. Although the VNA-210 states it fits netbooks '7 inches to 10.2 inches', it does not fit all 10.1" netbooks (it did not fit my Hercules eCafe), so make sure you measure your netbook first. According to the tag, the main device compartment of the VNA-210 has internal dimensions of/will only accommodate a netbook up to 10.5 x 7.7 x 1.5" (26.6 x 19.5 x 3.9 cm).



Overall, the Caselogic VNA-210 seems a well-constructed, lightweight, sturdy little case that is very suited for small netbooks and/or other electronics on the go. Case Logic VNA-216 16-Inch Laptop Attache (Black)

I got this to carry my new iPad. I'd also gotten a plastic back cover for the iPad, which made it not fit into the very tight iPad cases I found at the Apple store. The iPad fits very well inside this bag, with the outside pocket to hold the charger. Highly recommended, and great quality for the price.



When shopping, I showed several to my wife--this she gave thumbs up since it looks like a small laptop bag, and not a purse :)

I have a power cord-adapter,External DVD Drive and cord,stack of DVD's, manuals, 6 Flash Drives, and the shoulder strap all tucked in the largest extra side pocket, my cell phone and keys in the smaller outer pocket for quick access, and it still retains it's slim-line look just like the ad said-no lumpy look or feel. It's well designed and well-made,priced alot less than bags without extra pockets or shoulder strap included. Made of a rugged material-not cheaply made like those soft flimsy ones. It's nice and small like my 10.2" Acer Aspire One netbook, but has a little elbow room for it, not squeezed in. It's very functional AND Stylish-VERY Stylish-Sleek! I love it and could't be happier with it. Perfect for storing my Netbook and it's accessories in one place at home, and protects it from weather and scratches-bumps (padded) while making it easy to carry it all on the go. It's Perfect!

I bought this bag as well as the "Case Logic LNEO-10 Ultraportable Neoprene Notebook/iPad Sleeve" for my 10" Asus 1015PEM netbook, thinking that the latter would be much slimmer to stuff into a backpack. Of the two, I prefer this bag. It's really not much thicker or bulkier than the neoprene bag and has more/better storage compartments and a shoulder strap. It has thicker padding on the bottom and around the edges, for much better protection if the bag is dropped. The neoprene bag has hardly any padding and seems like it wouldn't absorb any significant shocks. I also prefer the nylon exterior, which doesn't attract dust/dirt as much as neoprene and should stay looking good longer. This bag fits my Asus 1015PEM perfectly, whereas the neoprene model has a little more space and can stretch to accomodate a slightly larger computer.



This bag should work well when I travel - in addition to my netbook, it'll carry my small point and shoot camera, a mini tripod, chargers and travel mouse, as well as my passport and plane ticket, which will go into the outside pocket. If you plan to always carry your netbook inside of a larger bag or backpack, a simple sleeve would work, but for a compact and versatile bag at a great price, this one is hard to beat.



I was a little disappointed that the bag did not include the luggage strap or shoulder pad (attached to the shoulder strap) in the photos. I think these features are only included with the larger versions of this bag, and not with the 10". Despite this, I feel that the bag deserves five stars. BTW, my local Fry's has these bags for around $7 more than Amazon. Considering 9.75% CA sales tax, I saved over 60% buying from Amazon (w/ free shipping).

This is the right size for ... IPad in the Apple iPad case. Plus ... Tissues.. A pen and small notepad ( which I didn't need). ... And my phone. With a convenient shoulder strap and handle it is easy to carry. I was going out in the rain and if I didn't have the case I might have left the iPad at home. Price is right and features are great.

Fits my thinkpad 14.1 inch t400s perfectly. Has 2 extra compartments for other things. Overall looks like this thing will last a long time. Good finishing. One reviewer mentions "nothing stands out". That's silly, this isn't meant to be a laptop case with accents and leather stuff. Its a basic case for those who want practicality over looks. It get's 5 stars in that. - Laptop Case - Notebook Computer Case - Notebook Bag - Notebook Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • notebook bag
  • ,
  • laptop case
  • ,
  • notebook computer case
  • ,
  • notebook case