Thursday 29 April 2010

Iphone Case - iphone case, iphone armband


I ordered this Tuneband for my iPhone4 directly from Grantwood Technology. I contacted them before ordering with concern that the armband would be too large for my arm. They sent me a smaller size arm band at no additional charge. I am very happy with how my phone fits in the silicone case and how well the arm band fits my arm. My phone feels very secure in the case. I have been on a 4 mile run with it on my arm and it doesn't move at all. In my opinion, this is a very reasonable price for such a great product. I also applied the front and back screen protectors with ease. They look excellent on the phone and are providing excellent protection. I am now ordering another Tuneband for my husband's iPhone 4 in black. Tuneband for iPhone 4, Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Front and Back Screen Protector, Pink

I've used this armband several times and really like it. I would use it more but I don't like my headphone cord on my side (vs. in front of me, I tend to stick it in my running pack). I have used this armband for marathon distance and had no problems with chaffing or not staying in place. I like that the armband is Velcro and you get the exact fit you need. I highly recommend if you're looking for a good armband.

This product is amazing! The rubber case for the phone can be used with or without the armband and offers great protection for the screen. The armband stays in place during exercise and is easily adjustable.

I bought this for my wife, and she has some trouble with getting the band tight enough to stay put. It is easy to use and fits the iPhone 4 great. She really likes it. Now that the weather is getting cold, it works better for her with her coat on. Good item at a good price.

I had a I phone 3G and could never find the perfect case for running. It did not fit and some had a plastic cover so it was hard to slide in and out. This case for the 4g is AWESOME!!! It fits like a glove and it's easy to put on and take off. The band will fit all sizes as well. By far this is my favorite. It does not move when I run and it wears nice. It's a must have for the 4g runners out there.

The case is rubber, the pink is really vibrant and the band is comfortable. The case is just not a perfect fit for my iPhone 3GS, but this is great for the price! I use it when I ride my motorcycle and working out, does great on both counts. - Iphone Armband - Iphone Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • iphone armband
  • ,
  • iphone case