Wednesday 28 April 2010

Iphone 4 - iphone 4 case, running


I purchased this product based on the other reviews, and I'm glad I did. This arm band works excellent for holding my iPhone4 while running. It holds it securely and I've never felt like it would slip out.



The supplied bumper fits snugly and looks good. Additionally, the bumper case can be left on all the time and all that's needed is to simply slide the band in when you want to go for a run. The case also came with clear screen covers for the front and back of the phone, which is good, since I've recently read that there is a potential issue with some cases (not these ones) contributing to scratching on the rear glass of the iPhone4 which can eventually lead to cracking.



This arm band is simple and well executed. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying another for my wife. Tuneband for iPhone 4, Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Front and Back Screen Protector, Red

I absolutely love this armband!! I bought this for the Rock and Roll Marathon in Las Vegas so I could use my GPS to track my run & time. However, I didn't have an opportunity to try it out before race day due to heavy snow where I live, so I was concerned the day of the race that it might move around and not stay in place. To my happy surprise, I had no problems at all, except issues w/ getting the screen protector on w/o bubbles. (I ended up not using them.) It stayed on my arm. I read most of the reviews on it before I bought it and they were all helpful. I recommend buying this.

After dropping my phone at the gym a couple times while using another plain case, I decided to get an armband case. I chose the Grantwood because reviews made it sound like it wouldn't get in the way of my upper-body regimen. The good news is that not only does it work well at the gym, but now that I've switched the base case to the minimalist moshi iGlaze 4 for iPhone 4 XT (Clear), the Grantwood is flexible enough that I don't need to remove my phone from the Moshi case before inserting it into the Grantwood case. Nice.



I got the red color--the color in the photo is pretty accurate--which is a darker read. Nice.

I purchased two of these bands, black and red (one for my husband and one for myself). They work great! We have the Speck Candyshell case and it fits perfectly in the silicone case. I use my iPhone on the treadmill and have no problems with it staying in place or accessing my apps. I highly recommend this item.

I was worried that I would need to remove my iPhone case before using this, but it was no problem at all. The silicone is soft enough to stretch around the phone, yet holds it securely in place. Also, is very lightweight so it doesn't add to the weight of the phone. Very pleased.

This armband works great. I can get my Verizon IPhone 4 in and out of the cover without a problem (you do have to take any plastic case you might have on it off, though). It doesn't wobble around while you are walking or running. Runkeeper can read the GPS through it just fine. Several people mentioned the armband size being too large. I am ok with mine, but I have a bit larger arms, and I am on the tightest setting. However, the company includes a note saying you can just ask them for a smaller one if you need it. I really liked the literature included in the package - this is obviously a company that thinks about the customer first.



I usually wear mine upside down, and loop the earphone cord through the band a few times. Otherwise, the earphones flop all over the place.



My biggest concern at this point is the goofy tan line I might get wearing this all summer!

I love it! I've had numerous ipods and an equal number of armbands. I've also had shuffles and the new nano with the clips. None compare to this. This is the first armband that has actually fit my arm (granted I have slim arms). Generally the Belkin ones and incases were way too large and I often had to tie a knot or do something weird to shorten it. I haven't tested it out yet - however based on fit and seemingly stable construction and affordability - I am extremely happy! In addition, it came with screen protectors. I already have one on my phone, so I can save these as spares. Hope the future with this armband is as promising as it seems!! Love the color too. Wish I could've gotten a bright sunny yellow though. Red is cool enough for now. :)

There is no point in having an Iphone with an IPOD and you can't use it to work out with! This holds my phone great while jogging on the tredmill. I thought that my phone would fall out but this sleeve holds my phone pretty sturdy. what a great concept! Hate that I didn't come up with this. - Iphone 4 Case - Running - Iphone Armband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • iphone 4 case
  • ,
  • iphone armband
  • ,
  • running