Monday 26 April 2010

Presentations - presentations, page protector


I purchased these and the c-line anti glare equiv, these are slightly inconsistent on the width, resulting in standard thin sheets of paper not sitting flat, so you get the wavy effect. The c-line are the same price and a perfect fit, even with two sheets. Perhaps I unlucked out, but if you don't mind antiglare (feels nicer as well) go c-line. Universal Top-Load Poly Sheet Protectors, Standard, Letter, Clear, 100/Box

These sheet protectors feel a little thinner than my Avery brand sheet protectors but they do their job. My only complaint is that the tops are stuck together like plastic grocery bags, and I have to pull them apart. If I had a hundred sheets of paper I needed to slide into one hundred protectors, I would not be thrilled and my rating of this product would be miserably low. For that, I would recommend the Avery brand. However, for light use like I'm doing, I think it deserves at least three stars.

I use a large amount of top loading letter-size clear sheet protectors (too bad I don't invest in their stock) and usually buy them at one of the office supply stores in packs of 25 or 50. For my purpose, filing two printed sheets back to back in each protector and then filing them in a 3" 3-Ring Binder, the quality of the sheet protectors is fine. This is my first time to order them from Amazon.com and I am very pleased with the selection of 100 sheets per box, the speedy delivery time and at a reasonable price.

I was very pleased with these sheet protectors. They are super clear (not semi-clear like some sheet protectors). They seem to be of a good quality and seem quite durable. I haven't noticed any paper sticking to the inside or ink smudges. They are easy to load. My favorite part is how they are not overly branded; I bought staples sheet protectors in the past but they write "staples' in bold dark print on each sleeve, which looks obnoixious, especially in a professional archive or presentation. Even more expensive Avery has a noticeably clear imprint. The brand 'Universal' is imprinted on the spine part as it is on other brands, however its embossed, clear and unobtrusive. You hardly notice the brand label at all unless you are looking for it.

They do their job really well, and the price is excellent. I'm very glad I bought those, considering the great quality despite a price that's a fraction of some of the other brands. I had been worried they'd be flimsy, but so far they're doing just as well as the sheet-protectors from a major brand I was buying before.

And now the recipes in my binder don't get splatters while I cook! :) - Presentations - Page Protector - Universal - Avery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information