Monday 26 April 2010

Car Charger - captivate, accessory kits


I purchased this in pink and black. Everythign is cheap quality. The rubber cases attract lint, which is more noticeable on the black case. So go with a different color like pink, blue, or purple. The phone charger is ok, no complaints. I really hate the screen protector though. It's cheap and bubbles all over. Had to throw both away because it makes the phone look cheap and ugly. So basically you're getting 2 decent items for a very low price. Hot Pink Silicone Case / Skin / Cover, LCD Screen Guard / Protector & Car Charger for Samsung Captivate SGH-I897

For the price, this is awesome. What more would you need. The price is so cheap, ... you could even buy 3-4, and still find it cheaper than the stalls in the malls



1) The faceplate .... hmm ..For the captivate I prefer one which does not cover the 3 buttons

2) Car charger - works great... keep one in every car

3) Covers - perfect

cover fits nicely and protects phone. It give it a nice grip as my phone was always almost slipping out of my hand without a cover. Screen protector went on fine after adjusting a few times. One small teeny bubble in corner you cant even see with cover on. Car charger works fine so far, cord is a tad short for my liking. I would recommend this kit to someone who is on a budget but needs something that will protect phone without a high cost. If you want something to impress others dont buy this kit but if you need something to protect your phone and not cost a ton then this is for you.

I received my item in a decent time frame, I love the case, the car charger but the screen protectors aren't all that great. They leave tape adhesive on the front of the plastic and you have to use alcohol to get it off. Which does not completely come off. Other then the screen protector I am very pleased with my purchase.

Rubber case has a pretty good fit, I like how it covers side buttons and makes it easier to activate screen/volume controls.



Screen protector did not work, eventhough I've done several phones/Mp3 players with no issues, and this one was perfectly cut to fit the phone screen the tiny bubbles that appeared would not budge with the squeege so, I carefully lifted then tried working them out slowly.. I realized micro dust specs had crept in between.. also, noticed as I removed it that it was barely sticking to the phone??



the rest of the kit components were decent.



It took a month to arrive??

I didn't like this product. I carry my phone in my pocket & this cover, although I'm sure would protect it, makes it almost impossible to even put in my pocket. It adds too much bulk & dust & hair, etc...everything clings to it.

I was happily surprised with this product. It was a great price and I couldn't pass it up! The Silicone case covers my phone perfectly and the charger works well. However, the LCD screen protector did not line up correctly on my phone. I ended up having to order a new one. Still a great product for the price paid. - Captivate - Case - Car Charger - Accessory Kits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • captivate
  • ,
  • case
  • ,
  • accessory kits
  • ,
  • car charger