Monday 26 April 2010

Ps3 Cable - hdmi cables, hdmi


We bought several of these cables (and actually could use a few more). They are of excellent quality and were able to compare them upon receipt to the famous brand name cables. There is no discernible video or audio difference in our system which is a high end theater with long HDMI cable runs. As important, the company is first rate, responsive, pleasant, invested and immediately helpful. I not only recommend them, but we shall buy from them again...and again. Thank you so much. Great folks. Mediabridge Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet - Category 2 Certified - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel [Latest HDMI Version Available] - (3 Feet)

Over the holidays, I bought two Mediabridge 3 ft. HDMI cables to connect my BluRay and DVR in to my Onkyo receiver and one 6 ft. cable to connect the receiver out to my Samsung 50 inch plasma. The cables themselves look and feel well made and perform as I would expect. Crystal clear 1080p video and TrueHD audio. The connectors have been snug to every component I have attached them to including my buddy's off-brand plasma (we did this for calibrating his set). They have been great so far.



I bought them on sale at < $10 each so I know I got a deal, especially for the 1.3b standard. When compared to some of the other higher priced options (are you listening Monster?), these cables are a steal. I don't see how they could be any better and are a fraction of the price. A solid 5 stars.

This cable is very well made. I bought two of the 3' and one 6' version of this cable. I have one 3' attached to my Panasonic Blu Ray player and the other to my Xbox 360. The picture is great. If you are going to use HDMI do yourself a favor and order this one. You will save a lot of money and will be pleased with its performance.

Nice cables, priced right and they actually bend. Other cables I've had are so thick and so shielded, they don't bend. Especially in these shorter lengths. The only reason I have given 4 stars instead of 5 is not quality related. It's because the tips at the end of the wires, the plastic part that holds the HDMI connector, is very long. If you have a tight spot, or hanging TV tight to the wall and the wire connects horizontally, these might not work or you may need a 90 degree adapter. I would buy these cables again, 1.3b at this price, great deal, but maybe not right for all applications.

All HDMI cables are not functionally equal because of evolving standards. This is a Version 1.3, category 2 cable which will support standard HDTV setups with HDMI connections (1040p HDTV, Blu-ray disc player, etc.). I only needed one cable to connect to a new Blu-ray player but the price for these cables were such a bargain that I ordered 4 cables (2 of the 3 foot cables and 2 of the 6 footers). My hook up was simple: connect the new Blu-ray to the TV with the HDMI cable and change the TV input to "HDMI". Everything worked perfectly. I will use the extra cables for a future LCD TV and accessory purchase.



NOTE: There are Versions 1.3a, 1.3b and 1.3c plus a new Version 1.4 which will be available shortly but the Version 1.3 category 2 HDMI cables will be sufficient for most HDMI connections. Do a little online research before purchasing if you are unsure of which HDMI versions to get but these Mediabridge cables are so reasonable that you won't be taking much of a financial risk.

I bought a three foot mediabridge HDMI cable to hook up my new Vizio HDTV to a HDTV cable box. I also have a blu ray player hooked up to the TV with a cable that came with the player. Although the player cable works fine, the Mediabridge cable is thicker, and looks like a much better made better quality cable. It produces great guality picture and sound. I'm glad I read some of the reviews posted here before buying a cable at Radio Shack "on sale" for $34.95. These are quality cables at a really good price.

For the past several years, I have been converting all of my tv's to flat panel HD's. Initially, I would dutifully buy Monster HDMI cables to make my connections regretfully paying a small fortune each time. Finally, I discovered MediaBridge cables at a cost of about one tenth that of Monster cables. The quality is excellent and I have never had a problem with them. Since they adhere to the latest HDMI standards and specs, you can rest assured that they provide the very best connectivity you can buy. Of course, if you have more money than sense, Monster cables are always available for the same ridiculous price they have always been. - Hdmi Cables - Hdmi - 1080p - Playstation 3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • 1080p
  • ,
  • playstation 3
  • ,
  • hdmi cables
  • ,
  • hdmi