Friday 30 April 2010

Disposable Diapers


The first time my daughter pooped in these they failed. It was our first time in our new wading pool and there was poop in the pool within 10 minutes. Thankfully it was our wading pool and not a public pool. My daughter is in the middle of the weight guidelines, so it doesn't seem like the size should have been an issue. Pampers Splashers Size 3-4 Disposable Swim Pants 24 Count

I bought this for my son, he is almost 2 (this month). He is 25 lbs and we bought the size 3-4 (smallest). I noticed when he got out of the water, we would dump his splashers b/c they were full of water. Not cool. Huggies Little Swimmers are not at ALL like this and are size appropriate.



I called pampers, they said they could send me 2 - $5.00 coupons as their packages retail for no more than $12 typically. I told them I bought on amazon, but that went in one ear and out the other. Anyways, I do NOT recommend these... unless you bought them at the store, and like them, go with huggies. If you child is "smaller", don't buy them. Its not worth the hassle. My son wears a size 3 diaper, but can fit in a 2 also, (I like the 3 though b/c the back is higher), so he is on the 'smaller' side but still, well within the guidelines of weight.

These swim diapers work great! Nothing leaks out of these, they stay slim when wet, and the sides break apart easily for ease of removal. They hold very well, and you can expect at least a few hours worth of holding, even when swimming. Nothing comes out of these.

I purchased this product using the subscribe and save option combined with an already reduced Amazon summer sales price and paid a total of $7.00 shipped. You can't beat that price, and on a name brand product to boot. Amazon often has coupons available at the bottom of the screen on diapering products. Couple that with free shipping via Amazon Mom, and this has become my preferred source of baby essentials.

I've been using Huggies swim diapers all summer up until a few weeks ago when I ordered these at a good price off Amazon. They do not fit as snuggly as the same size Huggies around the waistband. Due to that, they are constantly slipping down once wet. And then when your little one has a BM, it is most definitely leaking in the pool. Gross! Had to throw the rest of these away and go back to Huggies little swimmers.

My daughter has pooped twice in these and twice it was all over her back, her swimsuit and the pool. I always bought Huggies but she likes Dora better than the design on the Huggies so I thought Pampers are good. No way. I am going back to Huggies swimmers!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Disposable Diapers Disposable Diapers Disposable Diapers