Friday 30 April 2010

Digital Photo Frame - digital picture frame, photo frame


I think this frame is great, it's a great little gift for someone that doesn't have alot of room or for an office desk. I think the resolution is great and the features are great too. It's very easy to work, I didn't need the instruction book at all. My slideshow shows every pic on my sd card so I'm not sure what other peoples problems are when they say it only holds 10 pics. This is not true. Great deal for the price! Coby DP700BLK 7-Inch Digital Picture Frame (Black)

The quality of the frame is fine. The picture quality is also fine for the price, and I like the option to store the pictures in an external SD memory card.



The frame, however, has two drawbacks. First, the controls in the frame make difficult to navigate the menus. Second, and most important, the frame has a very basic slideshow functionality that does not allow to play on random mode; thereby, the slideshow just sequentially displays the pictures in the media, which can be quite annoying if you have lots of pictures.

My husband gave this to me a year ago and I love it.

I can change photos regualary and it's nice to have home photos at work.

People waiting in our lobby love it too and always comment on the good picuture quality.

Definately buying this for those hard to buy for people.

It's so hard to judge size when ordering items unseen from the internet. This 5x7" screen is more like 3.5x5" because they are including the size of the frame so right off the bat, I was disappointed when I opened the box and saw the small size of the frame.



Anyhoo, it was easy enough to open and set up but unless I'm missing something, there is no way for this frame to store the pictures that you put on it. You HAVE to plug it into your computer or leave a flash drive sticking out of it. Doesn't seem right...



The clarity and brightness of the pictures is great but the aesthetics of the frame itself are ruined by the protruding flash drive. And they don't include a cable to transfer any photos, so you'll need to supply that yourself.



Bottom line, I should have spent more money to buy a frame that had memory, a larger size, etc. I should have done my homework better...

This is a very simple photo frame. From my efforts to load pictures onto the frame, it is hard to insert your sd card and choose the pictures you want displayed. It wants to display all of them and the directions for choosing pictures are very vague. Also, from what I can tell, you have to leave the sd card in the frame. Just hope you remember to grab it when you go out the door with your camera!



It's not a bad frame; it's just not a great frame. If I had it do over, I would pay more for a better frame.

This looks great, feels great and the pictures are very clear. My problem? It wouldnt upload the jpegs I created using Adobe Illustrator. Not sure why, but it was a bummer on the gift I had planned. Other than that, very easy to set up. I am sure if I had spent more time on it I might have been able to figure it out - so chalk it up to user error, more than likely.

Love this frame especially when there's many members of your family. This was a gift for my fiancee and he was going away for work for a few weeks, so it's the perfect gift to have in his room with not only our pics, but the pictures of our children too, all in one.

We bought two of these frames for the in-laws. Now I'm wishing we would have picked one up for us to have too. I thought the pictures looked great and it was easy to operate. However, one of the black stands didn't go on very easy on the back. But, the other one went on fine.



The in-laws LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

I bought this frame for my father for Christmas, and he really liked it. He had no problems setting it up or loading pictures on it (using an SD card). The screen seems a little small, but considering how inexpensive this frame is (compared to similar-sized models), I can't complain. Great for setting up on an office desk.

This is a good quality picture frame for a reasonable price. At arms length, the pictures are visibly "blocky" due to the low resolution of the LCD. However, at normal viewing distances (three feet or so), this isn't noticeable, and the brightness really makes this frame shine. Viewing angles are excellent from side to side, and not bad from top to bottom. It's very easy to fill up a USB drive or SD card, insert, and power on to view photos. If you need to get into the menus to play with settings, you'll need to experiment a bit, as the manual is not very descriptive or helpful. All in all a nice little frame at a good price. - Cheap - Photo Frame - Digital Picture Frame - Digital Frame'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information