Monday 26 April 2010

Stylus Pen - touch screen stylus, ipad


As someone who constantly 'fat fingers' the iPhone screen I was looking for something that could hit the letter keys better than I was doing. This stylus works perfectly -- I've inputting data on my iPhone with no wrong letters. It doesn't work so well on app selection, but I've read elsewhere that the iPhone will 'learn' to recognize the stylus.



The only problem is where do you put it? There's nothing to attach it to the iphone and none of the cases have a place for the stylus like the old Palm products did.



That's why I liked getting 3 styli - I keep one in my briefcase, one in my purse and keep one in reserve if I (inevitably) lose one.



I definitely recommend this if after 2-3 months you haven't quite managed putting the right part of your finger on the right place on the letters. 3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen ( Red + Black + Silver ) for ATT Apple iPhone 3G S

I ordered this pack of styluses (styli?) because they were so cheap - waaaay cheaper than the Pogo Sketch by Ten 1 which sells for $10.99-up for one stylus. Once I received it, I realized why it was so cheap. It doesn't work well. I have to stab the screen repeatedly on my iPhone to get it to work. The Ten 1 stylus works just about every time; this one requires multiple stabs to get anywhere. I'm going to stash them around the house for emergencies, e.g. when I can't find my Ten 1 stylus. I do not recommend that anyone buy this. Bite the bullet and buy the good one by Ten 1.

This is the second set of styluses , I wanted a few more as like pens they are easy to sit down and misplace. I just keep several around the house. I have no complaints about how well they work with my Droid Incredible.

I use these stylus pens for texting on my iPhone, for my iPod, and for my computerized sewing machines. I have become quite dependant on them, so I have several. The pen clip helps me to keep track of them, but I use them in so many places, I still tend to misplace them. The tip is rubberized and flexible and the stylus itself is a little shorter than my phone and iPod. It attaches easily to the cases so that I can carry it with me. The different color options weren't important to me, but might be to others.

I looked all over for a product like this that was not over rated specialized or over priced, then I came to Amazon and there it was waiting for me. It has helped me so much as the fine motor skills in my hands are not good any more.

Theses pens are small. The tip is too hard and takes a great deal of pressure to use. I had a nice stylus I had gotten for like 9.00 but thought I would buy some backups for my Ipad and iphone....nope these are not it. They are small, but you need a softer stylus for a Ipad or Iphone. These i will chalk up to a bad purchase.

These pens make it very easy to use on your i-phone to play games or press any of the icons. If you have very large fingures these pens make it a dream to use on your i-phone. They are great and would recomend them to anyone to use.



Jim

LA

These things are garbage. Don't waste your money. I avoided getting an iPhone because of my fingernails and their inability to work with the phone. I finally bit the bullet, bought an iPhone, and, in about two days, i've learned the keyboard and just "where" to touch to get the letters i want. in the meantime, i bought these things and got them today (day 3 of iPhone ownership). They are HORRIBLE! You have to press REALLY hard to get them to work. They feel horrible in your hand (they are too light!). and really, they just don't work!



Don't waste the money; go get a latte instead. wish i had.

I think I paid less than $1.00 for these (plus shipping/handling) and they were way over-priced. The tips fall off them, they are too blunt to hit anything with detail and they are soft-tipped so they don't work at all anyway. - Touch Screen Stylus - Ipad - Iphone - Iphone Stylus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information