Thursday 29 April 2010

Baby Hair Accessories - baby flower headband, baby headband


I bought this for my newborn and I have to say, it's just precious! I love the different mix of colors & ribbons. The headband allows you to put it on a tiny head, or a grown one! And it retains its shape too, so you don't have to worry about stretching it out. Wild Child Giraffe Headband, Brown/White/Green/Blue, 0-12 Months

I bought this (along with the matching bloomers), for my soon to be arriving baby girl (due in July). I have been searching for anything cute and girly, that I will be able to dress her up in. I especially wanted to get her something that was super girly that I can have new born pictures taken in. I got the headband this morning, as well as the the bloomers. Both are ADORABLE. The headband is stretchy, but soft. It doesn't look like it will leave marks on her head. It is a pretty big bow, so I think she'll get use out of it for a while to come, and the headband does stretch out quite a bit, to fit more than newborn head size. I can't wait until she is here so I can get the pictures taken.

I love this bow so much! It was much bigger than I thought it would be, but its SO cute! Just like all the products I've ordered from Wild Child ( I bought the matching socks and bloomers) the quality is great!! So happy with this purchase! - Easter Headband - Baby Hair Accessories - Baby Flower Headband - Baby Headband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information