Friday 30 April 2010

Iphone 4 Charger - iphone 4, phone charger


This is an upgrade from the $3 charger I got from Amazon that broke within 6 months. So far so good, but it's only been a month. The plastic and build does seem to be of better quality than the cheapy $3 one, BUT it still feels cheap - cheaper feeling than the $10 ones that Walmart sells.



There's also a noise/buzz interference that bleeds through when I'm playing iPod music and charging at the same time.



is it worth the $7-8? Not to me. If I were to do it over, I would fork out a few extra dollars and get a reputable charger. Car Charger for Apple iPhone 4 (Black)

This charger won't stay connected to my phone. Perhaps it's not a big deal if you don't have your phone in a case. But, with my casemate case I can't get this charger to stay connected to the fun. Waste of money for me.

I set out to buy a cheap but functional charger when I purchased this one, and in that respect I am quite satisfied. The only downside to this product is that the connector is not *quite* long enough to charge the phone while the case is on. I have a relatively thin Belkin cover on my phone and I had hoped to be able to use the car charger without removing it. As it is, I just pop the bottom half of the phone out of the case and plug in the charger when needed. Otherwise this charger works perfectly! All in all, a good product with one small inconvenience.

I am always leary about buying aftermarket parts for Iphones, especially car chargers. One mistake in wiring and you can easily brick your phone. But this one has worked flawlessly for 2 weeks now. No problems with the cigarette lighter connector or phone connection although sometimes it takes a little wiggle to insert it into the phone. I have a Speck case on my iPhone 4 (one of the 5 Apple recommended when they had their antenna problem) and there is no problem of interference. So far this one is a winner.[...]

I recently purchased the I phone 4 car charger. After my initial use, it charged my phone for a total of 2 minutes. After a message with an exclamation point informed me the charging accessory was not supported by my device. The description of the item definitely matched my phone. I believe it was a defective product as I tried numerous other Tries all failing me . My biggest dissapointment was the lack of concern or response to my email inquiry of the seller. I would never recommend purchasing from this seller again. - Iphone 4 - Phone Charger - Usb Car Charger - Iphone 4 Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information