Friday 30 April 2010

Pretty In Pink - pretty in pink, stapler


I love my stapler and stapler remover very much, however, don't use it for too much paper because it won't work. This is a good stapler for small jobs, such as no more than seven pages. Everyone in the office loves it though and now my boss wants to order one of her own! Stanley Bostitch Pink Velvet AntiJam Stand-Up Desktop Stapler Plus Pack with Push Style Staple Remover and 1,200 Staples (B326-PP-VLT-PNK)

Got this for my wife, quality is OK, nothing over the top impressive. There's better for the money.



Pink is the most important feature to her. The smile and kiss she gave me when she opened the box was 5 stars all the way.

I like: the color, the grip, how it stands up

I don't like: how terrible of a stapler it is! It doesn't completely "close" the staples on the back, even when I am only stapling 3 or 4 sheets of paper!!

:( I am very disappointed, because I really like the color & grip.



However! The staple remover works great (not sure how you could mess that up) but at least I can still have a little pink on my desk!

I bought this stapler for my granddaughter for her eighth birthday. She loves to play office, and asked for a stapler for her birthday. The stapler is easy for her to use and she is ever so pleased. I was such a happy camper to find not only what she wanted, but also in her favorite color.....pink of course!

The stapler is smooth and so pretty in pink! I love using it, and it is able to staple quite a number of pages, certainly nothing too extreme. The remover is awesome as well, very easy to use!



I'm very happy with both of these :) - Cute - Bostitch - Stapler - Pretty In Pink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information