Monday 26 April 2010

Crew Socks


Amazon notes that these socks are "only made from the finest yarns." They mean it, too! These socks keep your feet warm; and they are very well made and last forever. I especially like the way that they are reinforced at the heel and toe for lots and lots of wear. These athletic crew socks can be worn for athletic activities but of course they could be worn for everyday routine use as well. In addition, they are mostly made of cotton but Gold Toe adds stretch nylon and a little bit of spandex. Oh sure, these socks may cost a bit more--but you get so much use out of them that these socks inevitably pay for themselves.



These crew length socks also fit any shoe size between 7 and 12; therefore it is--almost--one size fits all. These socks also come in a "king size" which fits shoe sizes 12 to 16 for the big and tall customer. Excellent! The sock itself comes in white or black; but the toe area is literally made from gold colored fibers.



I would not dry these socks at high temperatures. This could result in the sock becoming too loose on your foot. Eventually they will "bunch up" when you wear them and that's very uncomfortable. Dry these fine socks at a lower temperature. Then they will remain just as comfortable as ever. I know mine do!



Overall, you can't go wrong buying these socks. They keep your feet extra warm during colder weather. Moreover, there is a king size for the big and tall customer as well; that size is harder to find these days. They are manufactured so well that you definitely get your money's worth. A good deal!



SMILE Gold Toe Men's Cotton Crew Athletic Sock, Black 10-13, 6-Pack

Guys, this is it, you've found the holy grail in socks. I've been wearing these for about 6 years and they are awesome.



If you need to wear colored socks for your work, these are the best you can find. Imagine pulling on your favorite pair of athletic socks - that's what these feel like; they are plenty thick to absorb moisture and provide excellent comfort when wearing dress shoes, and look excellent. It's almost feels like cheating. I even run in mine (when nobody's looking).



If you are still wearing little thin dress socks that your mommy bought you - you've just found your new man sock. I'm online buying probably my 10th pack, and one for a friend's birthday - that's how good they are. Don't let the "Cotton" description fool you into thinking they are going to lose their shape - they have 17% nylon and 1% spandex so the stretch and maintain their shape for a long time. If you have big feet like mine (size 12) DEFINTELY get the King Size - they don't have to stretch as much and will last longer.



Oh, and the black fuzzies on the first wear? Get over it man.

This product lives up to its claims. These athletic crew socks can be worn for everyday use as well as for sports. Made of cotton, some nylon, & a tiny bit of spandex. They fit most sizes between 7-12, & larger 12-16 in black or white; the toe is made from gold colored fibers. Dry these at low temperatures just as a safety for the more delicate fibers. They will keep your feet warm in winter & since they breath your feet won't stay wet in summer temperatures. A real bargain for the price.

Soft, fuzzy, stretchy, fairly thick, and they look great. Everything you could want in a sock.



I just bought my third 6-pack of these and tossed all my old socks.



Update: After a few months, I have to admit, I am getting pretty annoyed with the way they still shed little bits of fuzz everywhere. I still find them comfortable and attractive, but they leave enough balls of fuzz behind after I take them off that the bedroom needs to be vacuumed more frequently than it otherwise might have to. I'm not sure why the cloth sheds so much fuzz, but it still does, even after several washings.

I am 52 years old and have have had flat feet for most of those years. It takes a special shoe and socks to make my feet "happy". Well I found the shoes about a year ago and finally found the socks to go with them about a week ago. These Gold Toe socks are the most comfortable socks that I have ever worn and I mean that in the most sincere way. I had never heard of them until I saw them (by chance) on Amazon.com. I took a chance and bought a half-dozen. I was not disappointed. I am so pleased with them that I told my wife that I'm going to buy enough to last the rest of my life. Buy em - you will not be disappointed!!!! I just wish I had found them earlier. Oh - by the way I have a job that I walk at least 2.2 miles a day 5 days a week. So believe the the durability also.

I just purchased my 2nd and 3rd package of these socks (white). Threw away a dozen pair of brand new socks I recently purchased at a local well-known department store because they didn't stay in place on my feet and they slipped inside my shoes as I walked.



At last, I have found Gold Toe Men's Crew socks which are completely comfortable and don't slip around. My frustration has ended.

I bought size 10-13 and wear a size 11 shoe. I am thinly built yet the top band was so constrictive as to leave deep indentations to my legs. Because of the discomfort, I was not able to continue wearing them. Where is quality control anymore?

I bought two packs of these after reading all the good reviews. But after only three weeks, they are already getting holes in the heels! I have foot problems, so I never walk around without shoes--it's not like I'm going barefoot in them. I'm very disappointed!

These socks generate incredible amounts of lint, or as another reviewer called it fluff - little shreds of material that fall off everywhere and I kid you not still going strong after 10 months. I think it may actually regenerate somehow, the total quantity of liny would seem to exceed the original weight of the socks when new.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Crew Socks Crew Socks Crew Socks