Monday 26 April 2010

Screen Protector - htc evo, htc evo 4g


In the advertisement for this screen protector, it appears to be mirror like.



In actuality, when you receive it- its a very thin protector, and it somewhat resembles a mirror.

you can see yourself in it, but its as if the mirror is old, or dirty... you couldnt apply makeup

or shave or whatever w/ this. Which wasn't the worst part-- Once this is protector is on, it makes

the screen very hard to read when in bright light. It has a glow- looks like the TV when the sun

shines across it.



I dont recommend this at all. I was very anxious for this, and then became very disappointed.

I bought one for my husbands phone as well, he never put his on because of the issues with mine.

The good news is- You can take it off-- and see your phone again. 3-Pack HTC EVO 4G Sprint Combo Mirror Screen Protector for HTC EVO 4G Sprint

This screen protector is not made for the HTC Evo. It does not fit. It is too small and the slot at the top is the wrong design. The label on the back has a sticker on top of a sticker. There is no label on the actual cardboard that these come in. The first sticker says Iphone 3G 3GS and then on top of that it says HTV Evo 4G. This thing isn't even for the Iphone. The slots on top is wrong and there is no circle part for the home button.

The product does work well as a mirror however does not fit the Evo screen like it is supposed to and when the screen is turned on it looks like a rainbow and it makes it hard to look at the screen. I will not buy from this company again.

I don't know what the previous reviewers ordered, but this product is exactly what it is advertised to be.

Fits perfectly, looks great, works great.

As long as your screen brightness is turned up, you can see it just fine, but it does pick up finger prints jsut as you would expect a mirror would.

At one cent each, I can safely say I got well more than I paid for with this one.

I was looking forward to this product, but it was another disappointment. The product doesn't fit the entire screen, if placed with the open grilled section all the way to the top, the bottom part will only go just above the control pannel leaving them expose. Its really ashame since its very responsive to the touch :/, but a screen protector needs to protect the entire screen and the EVO has a big screen to protect!

I just received the product, and unfortunately it is awful. The protector is cut for an Iphone...maybe. I finally got it on my EVO and after noticing that you can see my screen when its on from any angle or distance I come to find out that it is too thick for my screen to register my touch. This is a joke, if it wasn't so cheap I would definitely be a lot more angry. I am never going to purchase an item from this person again and I suggest YOU don't either. - Htc Evo - Evo 4g - Htc Evo 4g - Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information