Friday 30 April 2010

Brad Nailers - brad nailer, nails


I have a Dewalt cordless 18-guage nailer that I use for quick handyman projects. I keep this assortment kit inside the tool's case. It is small, clear and has everything from small to large for every need. I refill it from one-size packs of 1000+ nails that I can't fit in the tool's case. Senco A209909 18-Gauge-by-1-2-Inch Electro Galvanized Variety Pack Brads

Variety pack supplied a good selection of brads for most projects. Once you determine the type you need, you can order a box of them. Better than buying a box and finding out they aren't suited for your project.

I bought these nails for use with the Hitachi brad nailer I bought on Amazon at the same time. The nails came in a variety of sizes and functioned flawlessly. I did not experience any miss fires or loading problems. I don't know how much credit goes to these nails or or the great Hitachi brad nailer, but both work great together. If you need just one size, I would only order the single size pack, however this variety pack was great for my needs and included plenty of nails in each size. - Senco - Nails - Brad Nailers - Brad Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information