Monday 26 April 2010

Iphone 3g Case - iphone, accessories


This case is alright. I am not personally a fan of silicone cases, but I really liked the design and color of this one.



First off, the silicone case sticks to the phone a little, so when the case is on, there are spots that look different because they are stuck to the phone. Not a nice look. I didn't use this case very long. Only about a week. New Light Orchid Purple Butterfly Flower Garden Crystal Soft Skin Candy Silicone Case for Apple Iphone 3g 3gs

i've had this case for about 3 months now and i LOVE it! it slides in and out of my pocket easily and it protects my phone better than some of the hard cases i have used in the past! i get compliments on it all the time and i dont see myself switching cases anytime soon :)

This case is just as my wife expected from reading the reviews and such. It is a stiff silicone case with a pretty purple color (even on the black iphone). The pattern is faint, but still visible. There is the problem of that "grease" look with the silicone on the phone, but she still really likes this case. It fits nice and tight with the openings lining up perfectly. The seam around the edge is not that bad...in fact, she said she probably wouldn't have noticed it had she not read the reviews. You can press the covered buttons on the edges (volume, power) just as well as other cases. It seems to protect well and my wife puts it in her purse, in her pocket, on the counter with either side up or down,...she thinks it's great for the price.

Very reasonably priced case. The design is attractive and not overdone. Nice shade of purple, looks a little darker when fitted on the black iPhone back, so the design is not as pronounced as in the picture. Snug fit and does not wiggle around or move like some cheap silicon cases.

This is a great little case for your iPhone. It is sleek and durable as well as fun. Having it all one piece allows it to hold tight to the phone as if it were part of it. It fits like a glove and provides protection. With the black iPhone, the design on the back is subtle. However, still cute. I am very pleased with this item.

I've had this skin for over 1 year and I like it a lot. It was very inexpensive and much better than the one my husband bought directly from Verizon ( This one is 1 tenth of the price he paid and a much better skin). The case has been quite durable. I wish hey had more colors and designs available. The color is nice. The case does stick a bit to the bottom of the phone (like the other reviewers states), but that has not been a big issue for me. Overall a great item for the money.

I like this case! Its inbetween soft silicone and hard plastic. It isnt dark purple, and it is see through so on my black iphone you cant really tell its purple and you cant really see the butterfly design but its a case to protect my phone, and so far it is doing a great job! Buttons are easy to get to and it doesnt come too far over onto the screen. I would buy again

I was hopeful that this case would look good on my black iPhone-WRONG. It looks great on my sister's white iPhone though, so if you were fortunate enough to scoop one of those up it will look just like it does in the item pic. It is very difficult to control the volume buttons because the case covers the control, however if you like to keep your volume in one spot, without it mysteriously changing in your purse or pocket, then this will work for you. - Computer - Iphone - Accessories - Iphone 3g Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information