Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bike Tube - bicycle tube, cycling


This is a decent tube at a fair price. It's not especially thick, so it's really better suited for road riding than trails because it really won't afford much protection against thorns. But the modest thickness is also convenient, because it fits better in a tool pack.



I've bought quite a few of these tubes and they've lasted well. I haven't had to replace them very often. I'll continue to buy these, because they've kept me very satisfied. Avenir Bicycle Tube Schrader Valve - 26 x 1.90-2.125 Inch

This baby is tough compared with those cheapos from the box stores. Thick rubber holds up around punctures instead of tearing, greatly improving the odds of a successful repair. Made in Asia (but not China).Buy this tube!

Good Price, bought as spares so all I can say is they look OK to me. I dont expect much at this price. If it blows up the first time I air one I will change the rating, also did not check for dry rot but the boxes are in perfect shape." I paid under 5 bucks for 2, now I see the price is well over 6 bucks, I will say I would not buy them at that price I dont know why the HUGE price change but quality tubes with sealer are available for less $$.

Received tube and installed it. Tube was dry rotted around stem, had crack all the way around the stem and wouldn't hold air, went to examine crack further and stem came of in my hand. JUNK DO NOT BUY> recommend the Avenir Bicycle Tube Presta Valve - 26 x 1.90-2.125 Inch. much better product.

I thought I was being clever when I bought the cheapest tube I could find on Amazon. Instead, I just got the cheapest tube on Amazon. One time when I went to put air in one of them, the valve stem broke off. Now, I'm a little uneasy about the fact that I have two of these tubes on my bike (the only spare I had when the valve stem broke was another of these tubes). - Cycling - Bicycle Tube'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information