Tuesday 31 May 2011

Touch Screen - hd camcorder, high definition


30X zoom is nice, and video quality is quite acceptable, as long as there is enough light, and you are not zooming full range; not as good in low light. There are 2 things about this product, though, that made me return it, and give it 2 stars.

It records the sound of it's own zoom, and, to the lesser degree, the auto focus. If outside sounds are not laud, this sound is quite annoying, and spoils the video.

The image stabilization is not nearly sufficient when zooming beyond about 20X; it's clearly inferior in this respect to other camcorders with similar features, like my wife's Panasonic.

I wouldn't recommend this product. Samsung has to do a lot of work to refine it. Samsung HMX-H304 Full HD Camcorder with 30X Zoom and 16 GB Memory (Black)

Arived on time and in good shape. 30X zoom is good. I like that you can select 1080i, 720p, or even 480p. 720p looks fine on our 37 inch Samsung 720p LCD HDTV and the files are a lot smaller. I also like that you can drag and drop files directly from the SD card to your PC - no conversion required. Screen on camcorder is very difficult to see in bright sunlight.

Just got this little thing of beauty tonight and I'm very very pleased. It completely blows my old-school camcorders away and is effectively 1/4 the cost in today's terms. Easy to use and full 1080p HD. Picture and sound quality look great on playback on my 51" plasma. File format works perfectly for playback on my PS3.



What a great little device! Oh - and you can't hear the zoom as claimed by another reviewer - there must be something wrong with his unit.

completely agree with alex. this camcorder is amazing, the price is amazing. even works with windows movie maker, which is a must for my household. glad to know i can play the vids on the ps3. filming the kids' football games is about to go HD!

Look, if you're not into video editing or professional photography and just want a VERY simple and easy to use HD camera that works well, this is the camera you should get. I use this mainly for family outings and it works amazingly well. For the price, this is a very good camcorder and for just a regular camcorder user like myself it works better than I expected. The 30x zoom is awesome and the touch screen is very simple to use.

Great camera! I bought this to video my son's ballgames and a wedding and have been thrilled with it. The picture is great, controls are easy, although it took a little time to get uses to the touchscreen controls. The automatic settings are good, but the manual settings make it even better. I know there are more expensive cameras with more features but this is a great camera for the price! The only con I have is the lack of an external mic jack. Sound was still good with the internal mic, but would love to have the separation that an external gives you. I would highly recommend this camera!

The HMX-H300 is an incredibly well-kept secret. This is, as far as I know, the least expensive, full-fledged camcorder that records 60 frames per second in 720p HD. This means buttery smooth slow motion in FCP 7 via Cinema Tools or retiming in the new Final Cut Pro X. This camera is so tiny and light that I park it atop the hot shoe of my Nikon D3s for ready accessibility or even grabbing video while I'm shooting high res stills. (The shows I create use both.) Prior to this camera, the Canon 7d was the only reasonably priced option. At the $250 via Amazon, the Samsung is a phenomenal bargain. Video quality doesn't rival Panasonic's new AF100 but nonetheless is acceptable, given the opportunity to shoot 720p 60fps. Try it, you'll like it.

This is a simple camera for consumer level video. Clean and straight forward it makes getting images on and off the device a no hassle affair. Not for the pro, and not for the person that wants one of the little and cheap "Pocket HD" cameras either. My only complaint is that it doesn't do 1080p, but a lot of good pro equipment doesn't either. - 1080p - Touch Screen - High Definition - Hd Camcorder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • 1080p
  • ,
  • hd camcorder
  • ,
  • high definition
  • ,
  • touch screen