Tuesday 31 May 2011

Not Worth The Money - scalp massagers, relaxing


My friend loves this thing so I decided to buy one for myself.



The Packaging: Hard to open plastic packaging. But after a few minutes with some scissors it was smooth sailing.



Set up: Surprisingly easy. The massager comes packaged flat, but the prongs are easily to move into position. I did it in a few seconds. Next you attach the blue top piece which has two AA batteries already inside. One battery is purposely inserted the wrong way so that the thing doesn't buzz before you open it. So just switch that around and you're ready to go.



Using it: Fabulous! Feeling a little silly, I put the massager on my head (prongs on my scalp) and pressed the yellow button. It started buzzing and the effect was amazing. Who would have thought the scalp was such a sensitive area of the body? The sensation is extremely pleasurable and relaxing. Try this. You won't be disappointed.

I love this thing! It sends tickly shivers up and down my scalp, relaxing my neck and shoulders when they get too tense. I've even had good luck using it to shorten the duration of my migrane headaches. I'm planning on buying another to stash away - I don't want to discover it's no longer made if mine ever breaks.

Enjoy this item a lot. I have the tingler also but this is better as I can get the chills when I want to and not wait for someone to get home to use the tingler on me. Like the fact you can open and close the prongs, it's easy to do and is made to do this. I don't worry about the prongs breaking if you do this too much as I worry about the other non-mechanical tinglers out there. I kind of wish they were made this way also.

We were able to try this massager when it was on display at a store so we knew what we wanted but the one we tried did not have the vibrating capacity. The metal arms already do a nice massage by themselves but adding the vibration at the touch of a button makes it unbelievable. It works wonders on the pressure points on the head and almost takes away a headache. Worth every penny!

Love my Nukkles. Can use it with or without the motor. It really feels good and helps to relieve tension and headaches. I find the best massage by spacing the fingers all to one side to form a semi-circle for greater stimulation. Wow.........what a great feeling!

I thought that this would be an amazing product. I had tried one at a party that was non motorized and I wish I would've saved my money from this purchase. The motor is too strong and it feels like a jack hammer on top of your head and the 'arms' are so stiff quite honestly- it just plain hurts. I now will be spending extra $$ to get the plain old fashioned $2 non motorized version.

I am a special education teacher and some of my students have a lot of sensory issues with their head. I purchased this product to hopefully desensitize their heads after repeated use. My students absolutely LOVE this!! There are disagreements about who's turn it is to use it and we've had to set up a sign up system so that each student can have a turn. I think I will have to buy more for my classroom! - Gift Idea - Scalp Massagers - Massage - Relaxing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information