Tuesday 31 May 2011

Facelift


this stuff is amazing, believe me, I am the hardest person in the entire world to please and have fallen victim to commercials, ads, magazines and spent so much money on products that I am embarrassed to say the amount. this is the only thing I have used that actually made a difference. I am 51, been using it for a month now. People say I look ten years younger. I love the way you can actually feel it tightening your face, and yes it is true, you actually do notice the difference after the first treatment. NO LIE. I trust Swisa Beauty completely, and also love their body lotion. Just wish they would get the fragrance "Joop" back. It was my favorite. Don't buy this stuff in the Mall, they charge too much, and I don't trust some of them. Get it here on Amazon for great prices or their web site. Its worth the shipping wait, which is super fast. If someone has complained about it they are either lying or have had too many skin problems during their life. This stuff is all natural, and pure. I have been using their products for several years. Teri in Houston, Texas Swisa Beauty Non-Surgical Face Lift Kit

Wow! The first time I used this product I thought "I don't have time to sit or lie down for 30 minutes for this to dry." After getting through the 30 minutes, I couldn't believe my own eyes. I saw a huge difference and decided that 30 minutes was nothing for what this kit does for your face. The results were so remarkable that I purchased another Non-Surgical Face Lift Kit for my mother on Mother's Day. All I can say is Wow! A must try!

I purchased this kit because of the strong reviews. When I received it, I saw that the primary ingredient in the mask in ALBUMIN (egg white). Some people are sensitive to albumin, although not allergic.



I followed the instructions precisely, even adding a second layer as directed. I did not feel any pulsing or throbbing of my face or neck. The mask pulled DOWN on the outer corners of my eyes and eyebrows.



When I removed the mask I was red and blotchy. I could not have gone to work or gone out in that condition. But more to the point, there was no difference in the smoothness or tightness of my skin. I'll be returning the kit.



I AM POSTING A PHOTO ABOVE, SHOWING WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AFTER THE TREATMENT.

I love this product. After reading many positive reviews I decided to give it a try. The product arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged exactly as shown. I was anxious to try it right away! Mixing up the face lift was simple and took only moments. The enclosed brush made it very easy to apply. The directions are simple and easy to follow. I sat back and watched a movie while the product worked its magic. You feel a slight pulse as the mask dries and tightens. After 30 minutes the mask rinsed off easily with water and left no residue. I then applied the moisturizer and serum. I use the moisturizer twice a day. It is non-greasy and leaves the skin feeling soft. Since receiving the product I have used it three times and love the way my skin and face feel afterwards. I am 52 years old and look much younger than my age, but was starting to see sagging jowls and deepening smile lines. I had cystic acne in my youth and have many scars on my face which accentuate age lines. I can see a very subtle softening of the scars and the age lines aren't as prominent as they used to be since using the Dead Sea Face Lift Kit. I will continue to use this product in hopes that it keeps working its magic. It's also an inexpensive and safe way to feel great!

The kit should have involved dead sea powder, and an activator, so that you can make a mask. When the package arrived I had the moisturizer, the activator, the serum, but no powder. Just called Amazon customer service, and a new package was at my door next day! Nicely packaged product, looking forward to using it after these reviews.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Facelift Facelift Facelift