Monday 30 May 2011

Wall Plate - gang recessed plate, wall plate


This cable feed looks great. I put one behind my wall mounted TV and one closer to the floor by the components. Very easy to install and use. The only thing I didn't think about was I was using it on an exterior wall, so the opening allows cold air to enter the house. I solved this by taking a wad of attic insulation and shoving it into each opening. Problem solved. DataComm 45-0001-BK 1-Gang Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate (Black)

This is made of good quality plastic. The hole is big enough to pass through most connectors. It's been a while since I ran the HDMI to DVI cable through it, but I believe the DVI side did not fit through (so I just ran the HDMI side through).



I originally bought 2 of these about a year ago to run cables in my bedroom, and now I am buying them again to run cables in my family room.

i wish i could rate this item with five stars, but we did not receive it. ups has delivery information and we contacted smarthome about this but have not heard back. our first order with smarthome went fine, but this lack of customer service has me concerned about ordering from them in the future. - Gang Recessed Plate - Wall Plate'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information