Saturday 28 May 2011

Sporty Workout Armband


A previous reviewer said that this item was large, and that made me order, given that I have large arms, I am VERY grateful for that review. It fits great, and stays on during exercise VERY well, through weights, cardio, etc. It is very comfortable, with a wider strap, and you don't have to make it very tight to make it stay.



As a side note, I had my wife (5'7, 124 lbs) try it on, and it worked ok, but it was at its tightest setting, and still slipped a bit. I would say, offhand, that this is a strap best fit for men. CrazyOnDigital Armband Case for iPod nano 6G (Black)

I was looking for an arm band to hold my Nano 6G while running. I was a little hesitant given the previous reviews stating it runs large. I am 5'6" and 120 lbs and don't have large arms. The arm band is easily adjustable to any size arm and the neoprene is very comfortable. Even on long runs, the arm band stays in place and doesn't chafe. The iPod is easy to insert and remove and it's completely washable. Love it.

overall this is a great product. i like that it is not made of any leather, which is important to me as an animal lover. secondly, the nano clips perfectly on the band, and is kept safely away from the moisture pouring off me when i workout (which was important to me, b/c that is what ruined my last ipod). i bought the silicon cover and screen protector for an extra insurance against moisture, too. so far, so good. my one issue w/ the band is that it is a tad too large for my arms. i have to wedge it all the way up to my armpit so it will be somewhat snug. i have somewhat muscular arms but i would still consider them on the petite side, so any woman with very petite arms would probably want to look at a different armband--or you will not be able to secure this comfortably to you. if you are a man or have large arms, there is MORE than enough slack to fit your arm (i am sure of it). i doubled over the thickness of my band trying to get it small enough to fit me. also, they could do w/ a little more than the small square of velcro to secure it. all that velcro and only a small square of it to secure it? don't know why they did that.

I needed a arm band for my ipod nano 6 generation. I read the reviews of all the ones offered on amazon and this one seemed the best. It was cheap and it does the job, fits well on my arm. The arm band is bigger, so if you have big arms then its for you, if not it still will work.

This arm band does not last long. I have used it very often over the last 2 months, and now I am ordering a second one. It is very comfortable and has a good design, but it is falling apart in in more ways than one. It does not hold up well in the washing machine either. At this price, $6, it is hard to beat.

very comfortable and helps with keeping track of the very small iPod. I bought this as a gift for someone who works out alot and needs somewhere to keep the iPod at while doing so. The inside material that actually goes around your arm is flexible and soft but durable. not itchy or discomforting. the iPod clips in to the front of it and stays secure. I have only heard good things from the friend it was purchased for.

The armband worked great for me at first. It fit well and provided a secure connection for the ipod. However, the armband has terrible durability. It stretches out if you tighten it firmly and falls apart when exposed to sweat. It is a decent armband for the price, but I would recommend you get a product that lasts longer.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sporty Workout Armband Sporty Workout Armband Sporty Workout Armband