Sunday 29 May 2011

Iphone Charger - iphone charger


This idea is great. I only have two concerns, but a good design and execution make it an overall positive device.



Pros: it's very handy to have a place to charge all of your devices in one spot. There are a number of adapters included for different iPods/iPhones, as well as cable adapters.



Cons: The main "body" is made of plastic and it's not extremely thick or sturdy. I have some concerns that it might break if abused. Also, the places where the cables are supposed to be wound and held underneath are not the most well-designed aspect of the charging station. They work fine, but when you have the cables wrapped around the pegs, they tend to stick out a little bit and prevent the station from laying flat on the counter/table/etc. iHome IB967B Charging Station for E-readers, Kindle, Blackberries, Ipods and Iphones

I bought this charger station because we have three iPhones and an iPod in the house as well as a Kindle. The rapid charger dock takes less than an hour to charge my phone completely. The station is super easy to set up, plus I didn't have to remove my hard case to charge the phone. My son's otterbox means he can't use the two docks, but he can keep his cover on and still charge with one of the extra two charge ports.



The charging station arrived quickly, and I have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. Just wish I had gotten it sooner!

I ordered this docking station to charge multiple devices and everything works fine except the new iPhone. I removed its bumper and inserted the adapter as directed. But the iPhone will only charge when it's in its Magic Upright spot with my hand on it. When I let it go to its natural more bent position it ceases to charge. What gives?

I bought this for my son for his birthday because we got him a Kindle and he has an Ipod and cell phone. The product does have all of the features that it states and is obviously designed for Ipod. It has 2 USB hookups underneath and also 2 mini USB cables with adapters for old and new connectors. The look and feel of the product is not solid and I just have a feeling that it will not last a really long time. One good fall and it may break. Other than that it does work just fine and is great for a teenager. - Iphone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information