Saturday 28 May 2011

Cell Phone Accessories - blackberry, bargaincell


I have recieved this product about 2 weeks ago, the car charger and the cable work. But the Wall charger does not work as advertized . infact it doesnt work at all. they have said it should work with tour and bold , well it certainly doesnt work and charge my BB tour . I havent worried about writting this review but have decided to do it , so the seller can see this and confirm there products work before selling it to customers on amazon.

thank you. Car+Wall+USB Charger Cable for BlackBerry Bold 9700 9650 Tour 9630 Curve 8530 8520

I ordered this primarily for the extra wall charger for work/travel. Of the items included, it was the one piece that didn't work. But, still worth the money since the car charger alone costs over $20 retail. And, I can use the USB cable to charge my phone while at work.

For $5 with shipping, this is a perfectly fine product. The wall and car chargers feel cheap and probably won't last forever, but the USB cable is fine. The wall charger, in fact, only charges the phone if the cord is in precisely the right spot in the phone's USB port. Otherwise, it appears to actually drain the battery. This has not been a problem for me as I only wanted the car and USB chargers. Just expect that you are getting extremely inexpensive items, and you can still smirk at not having caved in and bought more or less the same stuff at the cell store for 8x-10x as much.

i ordered the wrong charger at first and the pnly thing i had to do wassend oit back and ask for a new chjarger got it back in two days it was a good deal i have had it for a month now and it still works perfectly

I needed a wall charger and I was hesitant to buy this because it was so cheap, but it works. I haven't used the car charger or the USB cable, but the wall charger works perfectly fine. I have a Blackberry Curve, by the way. It was definitely worth buying, and I received it very quickly.

Honestly, this was very disappointing. The USB worked okay and I didn't try out the car charger. But the wall charger was the horrible. When i received it in the mail, I plugged it into the wall right away. I tried charging my phone and it only charged for about 5 seconds. So I called to let them know that i received a damaged product. I was then sent another wall charger and excited to use it because I needed it. Unfortunately the 2nd wall charger didn't work either. So I honestly don't recommend this charger combo. Good price but bad wall charger.

The car charger burt the cigarette lighter power outlet fuse, the AC charger almost damaged my Blackberry, I used it to charge the phone before I went to bed, the battery was exhausted completely when I got up in the morning, I couldn't even turn on the phone. Very bad experience. - Combo Packs - Blackberry - Bargaincell - Cell Phone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • blackberry
  • ,
  • cell phone charger
  • ,
  • bargaincell
  • ,
  • combo packs