Monday 30 May 2011

Hex To Drill Chuck Adapter - drill bit sets, drill bits


The Drill bits are pretty good, not that strong and break pretty easily and the pin vise doesn't really give a steady and straight vise; the bit is crooked when you put it in the pin vise. Just buy the drill bits, not the pin vise Mini Micro Drill Bit Set Pin Vise and Case 21pcs

They sent, quite quickly in fact, the wrong item

Another pin vise was shown in the ad.

they sent the wrong one and then when I emailed them, there was no response for several days.



Will not do business with again

FIRST OFF the plastic case I have had other cases break on me.When I get a set of drill bits in the plastic case I remove them and put them in a pill bottle its easyer for me to get the bit I need.The pin vise is the best I have found it holds the smallest bit very snug NO movement at all.Also if you remove the chuck you can use it as a 1/4 in. driver.I have to say its the best buy I have made on a tool in many years. - Hex To Drill Chuck Adapter - Drill Bit Sets - Drill Bits - Chuck Key'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • hex to drill chuck adapter
  • ,
  • chuck key
  • ,
  • drill bits
  • ,
  • drill bit sets