Monday 30 May 2011

Sticky Notes - post-it, bookmark


I love post it arrows. I keep some in my desk, my computer bag, and in my bum roll. They're great for bookmarks and for 'tabbing' pages in books that you are going to use again and again. I would not have made it through some of my grad school classes without tabbing the APA manual for certain footnote styles.



The great thing is when you are done with the arrow, just toss it. They don't mar the page, but they stay where you put them, unlike my traditional bookmarks which get stolen by my cat and put in my bed at 3:00 AM.



Rebecca Kyle, October 2008 Post-it Arrow Flags, 1/2-inch, Ideal For Marking And Flagging Paper Documents, 4 Assorted Colors, 96 Flags per Dispenser (684-ARR4)

I also thought I was getting 4 packages of these flags, but just got one with 4 different colored flags. Not sure if that was the intent or not. Although I would have paid the same price at Office Depot, free shipping saved me a trip to the store and waiting in line for an item that I did not need immediately.

Buyer be aware that this is really only 1 pack of four colors. Before I ordered it I felt that the offer was too good to be true. The list price was 14.19 and it was being offered for 6.35. Shipping was free. It came quickly but I could have got the same thing at any office supply store for the same net price. - Post-its - 3m - Post-it - Bookmark'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information