Thursday 26 May 2011

Kids Tools - cool tools, toolsets


this was purchased for an 8 yr. old.At his request.

Since receiving it he has built a bird house.

Repaired a step, and told his Dad, he could help him with any project,

because he had as good a set of tools as Dad does.

Job well done Grip 9 pc Children's Tool Kit

This is a very sophisticated set of tools for small hands, we removed the scissors to the drawer because they are very sharp, but the rest of the tools are very appropriate for our six year old under supervision. He recently helped his dad build a dog house and was very excited to have his own tools to help. They are very durable and fit his hands very comfortably.

Well I wanted to get my little boy (3 year old) some real tools not the plastic ones. I thought this would be a good set for him. We have been finishing our basement and he always wanted to help out and he knew his plastic tools weren't as good as his dads tools. When we got this tool set I decided not to give it to him right away. I was a little suprised at how real these tools were. They weren't smaller tools necessarily like I thought they would be since it was a childrens set. And the scissors were taken right away because they are SO pointy and sharp. They work very good for me to use with scrapbooking but I wouldn't let a little boy play with them or cut with them. I would be afraid he would poke holes in my leather couch with the pointy end. If you are looking for a nice real tool set for one of your kids, this is a good one. But know that they aren't necessarily smaller tools, and I would keep the sissors for yourself.

Bought this for my grandson for christmas. it actually came in handy when we needed some extra tools for us adults when we were fixing my mother-in-laws bench. they are more like adult tools then they look. I recommend this toy for any child who likes tools that look like daddy's

I purchased these as a gift for my granddaughter, and discovered that these are good, high-quality tools - much better than you can buy at a discount store. In fact, the adjustable wrench that came in this set works better than my "name brand" wrenches! If your child or grandchild likes to help out, and you're thinking about a set, you won't go wrong with these. You may even want them for yourself!

My 6 year old grandson is absolutely delighted w/this tool kit. Tools are a perfect size for small hands and properly weighted. Was so nice to see him interacting w/his environment w/his whole body not just his gameboy thumbs!

Ok, this tool kit has better tools then mine! My grandson who is 2 1/2 years old and loves my tools so I thought that I would purchase toy tools that looked real. They are the real thing not toys. This would be great for a child around the age of 6+ and was working with a parent to build something. These are not toys so please think about the age of the child before you buy.

We needed a thank you gift for one of our groomsmen who happens to be 7 years old. This is exactly what we were looking for real tools made from small hands. The tools are nicer than I expected them to be ... I thought of keeping the pliers for myself. They have already gotten a lot of use at playtime. My only wish is that the tape measure had metric as well. - Tools - Cool Tools - Girls - Toolsets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information