Sunday 29 May 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness - kitchenaid stand mixer, pink


I fought for years with a dinky handheld model that smelled like it was going to catch on fire every time I used it.



Well, after getting my Kitchenaid, I feel like I've gone to mixer heaven.



Nothing slows it down, not even bread dough. And the color -- Komen Pink -- is so delightful that I have repainted my kitchen to go with my mixer (yeah, I know...but I've done sillier things and my kitchen is so charming now that I don't even mind cooking). KitchenAid KSM150PSPK Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, Pink

I LOVE this mixer. All I had to do to set it up was plug it in. It's simple to change between mixing tools (just twist and pull to remove, twist and push to attach), and the results are fabulous. The instruction manual looks large, but that's just because it's in 3 languages and contains great recepies so you can get started right away. I've never written a review for something I purchased online before, but this product is certainly worth it. I have wanted this mixer for years and my boyfriend finally got it for me because of the wonderful price and fast, not to mention FREE, shipping that Amazon.com offers.

I purchased this for my wife who has RA and lots of trouble using her hands, so i got the mixer for her because she loves to cook. Now she makes bisquits and dumplings with ease. It is a great mixer. delivery was very quick when UPS brought it my wife could not lift the box so the driver brought it into the house for her which was very helpful to her. Would gladly buy KitchenAid brand again. Amazon was super!!! fast shipping even when i used the super saver option

I got my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer for Christmas 2006. I had been wanting the Pink one. So my husband bought it for me online after searching and searching for the Pink color. We found out it was not a color normally carried in the stores.

When I first got to use mine, I made a nice chocolate frosting from the cookbook that is included with the mixer. Since then I have tried making a Red Velvet Cake from scratch and a few store bought mixes. Store bought mixes are probably not the best thing to use the stand mixer for and are probably best used with a hand mixer. But so far it works nice even if the switches are somewhat stiff. Maybe they will losen up in time.

Overall...I am satified and it is a Beautiful focal point of my kitchen.

I received this pink Kitchenaid mixer for my first Mother's Day. I love it. It does everything and more, not to mention that it is pretty too. I've been wanting one for about a year and my husband decided that it would be my mother's day gift. I love it and he did really good this time. I recommend that anyone that bakes get one of these. I will never use a hand mixer again. I'm spoiled!

My mother started it all years ago by buying herself a white KitchenAid 5-Quart Stand Mixer. She loved it. She made many, many birthday cakes, holiday cakes and many loaves of bread, (white and flavord loaves) with her mixer. She was a wiz with it!!! She was married to a minister and together they raised the children, all 12 of us! The mixer was such a big part of our kitchen.

I have my own kitchen now and have a Blue Willow 5 quart KitchenAid mixer. I loved mine so much that I purchased one for 3 of my sisters. They choose their colors of red and buttercup yellow and the last one of white. They LOVE them. I have also purchased a red one for a neice that does a lot of baking and kept borrowing mine. Also another neice lives in California and is just beginning a family and is baking up a storm. She has the Pink one. They are so special to each person that has one!!!

I have several more sisters and neices to go to have each of the bakers in my family with their own KitchenAid 5-quart mixer. I will continue to purchase one every few months to try and make them all happy with their own.

Thanks KitchenAid! You have made my family very happy!!

My mother's original mixer still goes strong, even though she is no longer with us. A sister has hers and is not willing to change it! It is still working wonderfully!!

This was a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law. She loves it and actually prepared an appetizer the very next day. She told me she had wanted to put it on her wedding registry, but thought it was too extravagent. If I hadn't given my husband a white KitchenAid mixer 7 years ago...I would have given myself one for Christmas.

After much longing and debate, I decided to purchase this beautiful Kitchenaid mixer, using a $100 giftcard I had recieved from Bloomingdales for Christmas, and jumping in with the rest. I absolutely love it. It makes baking SO easy and fun! I have friends whose mom's have had their kitchenaid mixers for over 20 years, so I'm thinking it's worth the investment. I am looking forward to trying out the attachments, specifically the pasta maker, but one thing at a time! I have also bought other Kitchenaid products, and they too have proved to be worth the investments. You won't be sorry. - Kitchenaid Mixer - Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - Stand Mixer - Pink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information