Saturday 27 August 2011

Ballet And Dance


I've long been a fan of boy shorts - they're sporty, sexy in a kind of 'tomboy' way, and they allow you to move without thangs ridin' up, etc. Well, imagine boy shorts knit from the softest, lightest, coziest, most gently-stretchy fabric that cuddles your hot cross buns in the most loving way, and you've got these lucsious low-rise stretch knit shorts pegged. I like to do yoga in them in the morning, when my apartment is chilly but my body is gonna get hot soon enough - they keep you cozy where you need it most, but leave you feeling sexy wrather than bulkily bundled. They're also great for lounging around the house without feeling like a couch potato - maybe more like a couch bon bon! Tres chic. And they go grrrreeeeat! with KD's thigh high leg warmers...Did somebody say, "Roller Rink?!"... New York Black Low Rise Shorts by KD dance, Sexy Stretch Knit Boy Shorts Great For Yoga, Dance, Gym, Pilates, Figure Skating To Pool Parties, Fashionable & Durable, Made In New York City USA Small

I bought this for my girl friend and must say it looks awesome on her. She comments on the softness of the materials and it looks well made from what I saw. Fit was nice and snug as expected.



She is a size medium and I purchased the medium as well. From the amount of stretch I saw, I guess even a size small could have fit her so their recommendation to get a smaller size for a sexy fit is good.

kd dance shorts are very comfortable and hold up very well..even with many washes so far..i was looking for a more form fitting short that was comfortable and of good quality, and these shorts definetley are.

I just loooooove my sexy, soft, comfy and well-made booty shorts. (I got one in cream and gray). I was actually looking for short shorts to wear under my KD Dance sexy stretch mini dress and these are just perfect! You can wear these under the sweater when you are wearing it as a short mini dress just to be on the safe side. (What I mean is, mainly to prevent wardrobe malfunction when you're bending over and stuff in your mini dress). ;P I thought these are cool because it doesn't look like underwear unlike other booty shorts. These are made with high-quality and durably knit soft sweater material. Sweater shorts are most often itchy, frumpy, bumpy, stuffy and clumpy. These pair of booty shorts are definitely NOT! It's the ultimate booty shorts for providing freedom of movement without compromising on style or comfort! These are so cute its a waste to be wearing them at the sweaty gym or lounging on the sofa. (-although its perfect for it!) You can wear them mainly for dancing, exercising or lounging. OR nonchalantly wear them out with a cute baby tee to pick up some milk at your grocery store and you're sure to see a lot of chicks jabbing their man in the ribs as you prance by. Thanks for the great product and keep up the GREAT work, KD Dance!!!

I am extremely happy with the speed in which the items were shipped. I am also extremely satisfied with the quality and the style of the items. I would DEFINATELY recommend this shipper to anyone looking for this type of product

I'm an avid buyer of boy-shorts, hotpants, and the like, and I really had high hopes for these, especially based off of other reviews. unfortunately, they look nothing like the photograph, and while the material is very soft, the shorts themselves are just... horrible. I now have an item of clothing that I wanted for so long which I will never, ever wear.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ballet And Dance Ballet And Dance Ballet And Dance